Similar questions from the community
Does this Belkin TuneCast Auto work with IPod Nano 7th generation?
I was recently given a red IPod Nano 7th generation device. I need an FM transmitter/charger for my car which does not have a connection built it. The device would have to be plugged into my cigarette lighter and the IPod plugged into the transmitter/charger. I use it mostly for the music from my car radio.
I have a very inexpensive device that I purchased two weeks ago from Amazon.com. Unfortunately, it only plays the recorded music/musicians with the vocalists sounding as though they are singing from an echo chamber. Doesn't sync the music to one recording.
It also had a cassette attachment. Totally unusable. My cassette player has auto reverse so the tape plays for one minute and reverses.
I will appreciate any assistance you can provide to me.
- Asked by Patricia P from Glendale Heights
- Feb 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this Belkin TuneCast Auto work with IPod Nano 7th generation?)
does it charge the iphone when no music is being played?
- Asked by Matthew T from San Antonio
- Nov 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does it charge the iphone when no music is being played?)
Does this work in my car if I have XM radio?
Just purchased a Belkin Tunecast auto live fm transmitter. Want to know if it works in my car if I also have XM radio
- Asked by Felicia J R from Los Angeles
- Nov 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in my car if I have XM radio?)