Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I've been using Hue lights for a few years and learned never to put them on a traditional dimmer switch, but now they're being described as "dimmable" I was wondering whether the technology had been improved or if an app is still needed for this function.
- Asked by Paul W from Seattle
- Dec 30, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Dimmable?)
No answers yet
If I put Hue in my vacation rental and provide guests ability to control the lights, how can I terminate that ability when they move out?
- Asked by Robert S from Stuart
- Sep 17, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (If I put Hue in my vacation rental and provide guests ability to control the lights, how can I terminate that ability when they move out?)
Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?
Does anyone know if you can use these bulbs with dimmer switches?
So Analogue dimmer or a Digital dimmer?
If yes to a digital dimmer switch - then how about with the Lightwave RF / Siemens RF Dimmers? which you can control from your phone as well?
If you could that would be immense as you could control the on/off/dimming via a dimmer switch and or master in the bedroom and change the colour, and time when it comes on using your phone.
That's what I "need" ideally! There's no such thing as need of course!!
Thanks in advance if you can answer this.
- Asked by Oliver C
- Feb 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Philips Hue connected Bulb be used with a dimmer switch?)