Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Why is the step count in the Withings app different from the step count in the Apple Health app?
i just got my Withings Smart Body Analyzer scale the other day and it's been pretty cool so far. my only complaint is: the step count showing seems to only reflect the steps captured by my iPhone 6 instead of reflecting the aggregate steps that shows in the Apple Health app from my activity captured with my Apple Watch. other apps show the correct steps like the Lose It! app. not sure what's going on here with the Withings scale.
- Asked by Carolyn V from Austin
- Jun 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Why is the step count in the Withings app different from the step count in the Apple Health app?)
Will this work with vessyl and the new withings watch/activity monitor?
- Asked by Dina D from Laurel
- Jun 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with vessyl and the new withings watch/activity monitor?)
Why is this not compatible with iPhone 6/6+?
I am considering buying this as a present for someone who owns an iPhone 6 Plus. Under compatibility of this device, however, I do not see the iPhone 6 nor the 6 Plus. Is the list just outdated?
- Asked by Ja Sen J from Richmond
- Dec 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Why is this not compatible with iPhone 6/6+?)