Similar questions from the community
is their a charger that you click on the sides to disconnect it?
- Asked by Thairy S from Seguin
- Oct 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is their a charger that you click on the sides to disconnect it?)
Apple USB dock cable that has release buttons on sides?
One of the three Apple USB cables I have has this feature and I prefer it, it is a little bigger on the iPhone's end and has bottons on the side to release and be able to disconnect.
(Looks made by Apple)
Don't remember where I got it but seems all the current ones don't have this, they're smaller and just pull which makes it harder..
- Asked by Roberto C from Miami
- May 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple USB dock cable that has release buttons on sides?)
How do you disconnect cable?
The old iPod USB cable had buttons on both ends of the part that connected to the iPod. You pushed the buttons, and then it was easy to disconnect the iPod from the cable. However, I just bought a new iPod nano, and the cable head does not have buttons, so I basically have to yank it out sideways. This seems very dangerous to the internals of my iPod.
Is there a simple way to remove the iPod from this new cable? Is there some part I should be pushing so that it will slide right out easily, and I don't have to yank it out and scratch everything up? Thanks.
- Asked by Andrew S from New York
- Jan 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you disconnect cable?)
which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB
I lost my iPod Nano's 2nd generation 4GB earphone as well as its dock connector to USB 2.0 cable. I need to know which connector will work with this iPod model. I noticed that the one shown on Apple Store.com does NOT have the squeeze sides to disconnect the iPod from my computer. If someone could please answer me I want to listen to my music ASAP and to download more songs from iTunes. Thanks. Today's date 06/03/10
- Asked by Sonia C
- Jun 4, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB)
When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Jun 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?)
how do you get the tabs in. I don't see any buttons on the sides, like my old one.
- Asked by Chrysal B from Kennewick
- Oct 9, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you get the tabs in. I don't see any buttons on the sides, like my old one.)
Can this be used with a car charger that has a USB port?
The car charger I have won't work with the otter box I have on my phone, but the home charger does. Can I just get a car charger with a USB connection and use this connector in my car to charge my iphone 3GS?
- Asked by Cheryl C from Damascus
- Jan 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with a car charger that has a USB port?)
Can this cable be used with non apple chargers?
I have a Belkin car and wall charger and the cable for it has malfunctioned. Will this cable work with these products?
- Asked by Nicole L from Lloydminster
- Dec 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable be used with non apple chargers?)
Will this charger work in india or do I need an converter?
I am wondering if I can plug this charger with the outlet plug into a converter plug into the wall in India? Or do I need a 50 watt adapter in between the cable and the wall.
- Asked by Hasel P from Orlando
- Oct 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work in india or do I need an converter?)
can i get a new charger using the warranty?
- Asked by Gilbert T from Waipahu
- Feb 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i get a new charger using the warranty?)
No answers yet
Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable
Can I get a black cable to charge my IPad 2
- Asked by Linda R
- Mar 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable)
No answers yet
where i can find car charger for iphone 3g?
car charger - iphone 3g
- Asked by Jennifer W from Brisbane
- Mar 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (where i can find car charger for iphone 3g?)
Can I use a Kodak charger on my 8GB iPod?
Bought an 8GB iPod couple of months ago. Since I didn't get a separate charger I'm charging it with the iPod cable on my PC's USB port. Recently bought a Kodak Z950 camera and it uses a similar charging method. That is, with a USB cable. The Kodak also came with a USB/120v charger with a USB output of 5V @ 1A. Question:can I use the Kodak charger on my iPod?
Similarly, what is the power requirement to charge the iPod?
- Asked by Hugh R from Palm Springs
- Jan 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a Kodak charger on my 8GB iPod?)
Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.
In my car, I have a dock in my glovebox where I can plug in my ipod to play music through the car's stereo. This is great but there are a couple of problems.
1. The dock in the glovebox does not charge the ipod.
2. The ipod stays in the glovebox, and controls for changing songs/tracks through the relatively crude interface to the stereo are not ideal.
What I'm looking for may not exist, but I want to get an extension cord so that I can still plug the ipod in at the dock in the glovebox, but have the ipod out of the glovebox so I can see it, etc. I also would like to have a way to charge it using the dc lighter thing.
Does anyone make a cable that's an extension cable with another branch off of it for charging? I'm envisioning a cord with a car charger on one end that plugs into the ipod, then a second cord that is a docking extension cord that also runs into the end of the cable that plugs into the ipod.
All of this may be moot if I move to the iphone. I have a bluetooth connection for my phone but not sure if the iphone could take calls and play music through the bluetooth connection. My wife's car does this but mine is a little older and might not.
- Asked by Charles F from Roanoke
- Jun 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Looking for a combo charger and extension cord for ipod touch.)
will the usb charger work with iphone 4 bumper?
- Asked by Michael P from Freehold
- Jul 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will the usb charger work with iphone 4 bumper?)
No answers yet