Similar questions from the community
which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB
I lost my iPod Nano's 2nd generation 4GB earphone as well as its dock connector to USB 2.0 cable. I need to know which connector will work with this iPod model. I noticed that the one shown on Apple Store.com does NOT have the squeeze sides to disconnect the iPod from my computer. If someone could please answer me I want to listen to my music ASAP and to download more songs from iTunes. Thanks. Today's date 06/03/10
- Asked by Sonia C
- Jun 4, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (which iPod Dock Connector will work for iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB)
lost iPod connector cable
Hello, SOMEONE OUT THERE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME ASAP: I need to know if this Apple Connector will work with my PC Windows and my iPod Nano 2nd Generation 4GB???? I lost the connector cable and am unable to recharge my iPod or to download music from iTunes. DESESPERATELY waiting for a correct answer so I can place my order with Apple Store. Thanks. 06/20/10
- Asked by Sonia C
- Jun 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (lost iPod connector cable)
What USB cable works with an iPod shuffle 2nd generation?
- Asked by Donna S from Saint Louis
- Apr 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What USB cable works with an iPod shuffle 2nd generation?)
Is the same cable of the ipod nano 6th generation and the ipod classic?
I wonder if both ipods share the same connection, my girl has a nano 6th generation and i have a classic both purchased recently and we dont want 2 cables to charge them if we can use only one, of course without spoiling the connection of one of the ipods
- Asked by Alan P from Mexico City
- Mar 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the same cable of the ipod nano 6th generation and the ipod classic?)
Can I use this on my ipod touch first generation?
I have a first generation Ipod Touch
and my USB cable like ripped apart
so I need a new one, I wento walmart and they had a USB but
it looked differenf from mine, and the back said it was only for 2nd generation or something...
Will this work for my ipod touch 1st generation??
- Asked by Ahyeon I from Hilliard
- Dec 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this on my ipod touch first generation?)
Will this cable work with an ipod nano fourth generation?
the nano chromatic that you can shake to
shuffle your songs
- Asked by Alyssa H from Dunlap
- Jan 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with an ipod nano fourth generation?)
Is this the cable that will also work between the iPad Dock and a PC?
I know about the cable that comes with the iPad... I need a 2nd cable and dock for my development iMac.
- Asked by James B from Troy
- Mar 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the cable that will also work between the iPad Dock and a PC?)
I need a cable to connect iPod Nano to player with iPod dock male connection
I have the little connector to attach iPod Nano to my Apple Notebook. No problem. I need an adaptor or cable that will connect my iPod Nano to a standard iPod docking station that is an iPod dock/CD player/radio/w speakers, etc.
- Asked by Gerard G W from Willow Street
- Oct 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a cable to connect iPod Nano to player with iPod dock male connection)
Is this compatiable with Model MA147LL. It's a classic IPOD 60 GB maybe 2nd generation
- Asked by Nancy P from Farmington Hills
- Oct 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatiable with Model MA147LL. It's a classic IPOD 60 GB maybe 2nd generation)
The new 32gb Touch 3rd geneartion appears to have revised pinouts - Do you sell any cables and docks that work with it?
I have tried a number of 1st and 2nd generation cables and none work properly.
How do you disconnect cable?
The old iPod USB cable had buttons on both ends of the part that connected to the iPod. You pushed the buttons, and then it was easy to disconnect the iPod from the cable. However, I just bought a new iPod nano, and the cable head does not have buttons, so I basically have to yank it out sideways. This seems very dangerous to the internals of my iPod.
Is there a simple way to remove the iPod from this new cable? Is there some part I should be pushing so that it will slide right out easily, and I don't have to yank it out and scratch everything up? Thanks.
- Asked by Andrew S from New York
- Jan 14, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you disconnect cable?)
What cable do i need for my ipod nano 3rd generation (8gb)?
- Asked by Jason R from Midwest City
- Mar 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do i need for my ipod nano 3rd generation (8gb)?)
Can older ipod nanos use any charge cable? Have the connections changed with gen 4,5,6?
I am looking for an additional charge cable for an ipod nano 3rd gen. The compatibility descriptions on off brand cables list only gen 4,5,6. Has the connection cable changed, or do they all use the same cable?
- Asked by Brenda H from Scottsdale
- Sep 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can older ipod nanos use any charge cable? Have the connections changed with gen 4,5,6?)