Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I'm left handed! Can't get to grips with wireless keyboard - is there an extended or left handed one? Liked numerical keypad on right and extra ctrl
Can I buy a Spanish version of this keyboard in the US?
I live in the US but I would like to have the spanish version of this keyboard, where can I buy it?
- Asked by Gustavo S from Cheraw
- Jun 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a Spanish version of this keyboard in the US?)
How can I order the Spanish version keyboard?
I would like to buy a Spanish version Apple Keyboard, either the one with the Numeric Keypad or the Wireless one without Numeric Keypad to conect it to my MacBook.
- Asked by Robert C from Caracas
- Nov 4, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I order the Spanish version keyboard?)
How can i buy a Keyboard with Numeric in spanish version?
im living now in Dominican Republic and the Apple Stores here do not have this keyboard and i need it as soon as possible.
- Asked by Alejandra A
- Jan 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How can i buy a Keyboard with Numeric in spanish version?)
are the keys bigger on the wired numeric keyboard
My husband has large hands and the small wireless keyboard that came with my new iMac is difficult for him to type on.
- Asked by Vivian Z from Taylor
- May 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (are the keys bigger on the wired numeric keyboard)
How can i buy this keyboard in the korean version part no. MB110KH/A
- Asked by John M from Texarkana
- Dec 25, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How can i buy this keyboard in the korean version part no. MB110KH/A)
does apple make a wireless version of the extended (with numeric keypad) keyboard?
pro tools needs the extended alpha numeric keyboard...and Im wondering if Apple makes a wireless one
- Asked by Jeff F from Ben Lomond
- Aug 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does apple make a wireless version of the extended (with numeric keypad) keyboard?)
Is this keyboard the newest version? MB 110LL/B
- Asked by Patricia L from Forest Grove
- Jun 11, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this keyboard the newest version? MB 110LL/B)
No answers yet
Is there an Italian language version of any Mac keyboards available in the US? If so, which ones and how do I go about getting on in the US.
- Asked by Kenneth B from New York
- Feb 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an Italian language version of any Mac keyboards available in the US? If so, which ones and how do I go about getting on in the US.)
Will this keyboard work (plug and play) with my old eMac version 10.4.11?
- Asked by Mark H from Keighley
- Dec 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this keyboard work (plug and play) with my old eMac version 10.4.11?)
can I use this keyboard on my eMac running Tiger (OS X version 10.4.11)
- Asked by Elizabeth W from Camarillo
- Feb 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this keyboard on my eMac running Tiger (OS X version 10.4.11))
I have just bought a new Apple wired USB keyboard (the MB110B/B). Does anyone know if the is the most recent (Lion) version?
I want to order this British layout (£=shift 3 - NOT international English) but it's not listed in the drop-down menu. How can I order it?
NB "International English" has a # above the 3 on the keyboard, and is not the same layout as "British". I want the British version. If I click "add to basket" on this page, it adds the German version (which is listed first in the drop-down menu)...
Is this compatible with my Retina, 13 inch, Mid 2014 Macbook running OSX 10.9.5?
I have previously purchased a secondhand one of these because I would like to use a full-sized keyboard whilst doing a lot of typing and like the feel of the Apple wired option. However, the second hand one would only work as a USB hub and not a keyboard and looking online there are many reports of these keyboards note working with MacBooks. (I did try attaching it via a hub or extension cable as some people on various forums suggested, but this didn't work for me). Thanks.
- Asked by Gwilym W
- Jun 4, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with my Retina, 13 inch, Mid 2014 Macbook running OSX 10.9.5?)
How hard to you have to pound the keys to type? Is it like a laptop, or like the original iMac keyboard?
I still use the original white keyboard that came with my iMac. It is clunky and plastic, and you have to pound the keys quite hard when you type. It often leads to hand fatigue and cramping, and all my fingernails stay broken and chipped. So I'm n the lookout for a new keyboard. So, how does this keyboard (the one with the keypad) feel? Is it rigid and stiff, where you have to pound the keys? Or is the typing "softer," like a laptop? I know there is a specific term that describes the rigidity of the typing mechanism, but I can't remember what it is.
Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?
I have a nice thick wrist/palm support right under my current mac keyboard (previous gen. - the white keyboard). It lifts up my wrist to where it's almost horizontal to where my fingers touch the keys, which is great. It helps keeps my hands more relaxed.
This super flat slim-line type model here is really hot. I want it badly. But it sits verryyy low, would this conflict my wrist support? Kind of feels like it'd add a down sloping angle on my hards towards the keyboard.
I tried to test is out at an electronics store with this keyboard with some of their wrist supports, but they wouldn't let me open the packaging for the supports, could never get an accurate feel.
What do you think?
- Asked by David C from Lawrenceville
- Oct 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a 1" high keyboard wrist support?)