Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
is this a full size keyboard? are the keys larger and more spaced out than the wireless keyboard that came with my imac?
- Asked by Chad F from Johns Creek
- May 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is this a full size keyboard? are the keys larger and more spaced out than the wireless keyboard that came with my imac?)
are the keys bigger on the wired numeric keyboard
My husband has large hands and the small wireless keyboard that came with my new iMac is difficult for him to type on.
- Asked by Vivian Z from Taylor
- May 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (are the keys bigger on the wired numeric keyboard)
Can I use a USB to Lightning adapter to plug the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Key Pad into a Lightning port on the back of my 2015 iMac/27 inch screen?
I have a new 2015 iMac. I just ordered the Apple keyboard with numeric key pad, as the wireless keyboard that came with the computer is limited for my needs. I am out of USB ports on the back of the computer but I do have two open Lightning ports available. Can I use a USB to Lightning adapter to plug the keyboard into one of my available Lightning ports?
How hard to you have to pound the keys to type? Is it like a laptop, or like the original iMac keyboard?
I still use the original white keyboard that came with my iMac. It is clunky and plastic, and you have to pound the keys quite hard when you type. It often leads to hand fatigue and cramping, and all my fingernails stay broken and chipped. So I'm n the lookout for a new keyboard. So, how does this keyboard (the one with the keypad) feel? Is it rigid and stiff, where you have to pound the keys? Or is the typing "softer," like a laptop? I know there is a specific term that describes the rigidity of the typing mechanism, but I can't remember what it is.
can you use wired keyboard with wireless mouse
just purchased new 27" imac
- Asked by Darren B from District Heights
- Feb 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use wired keyboard with wireless mouse)
Can I iuse this keyboard on my iMac instead of a wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Mike L from Lake Oswego
- Jun 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I iuse this keyboard on my iMac instead of a wireless keyboard?)
Does anyone use more than one keyboard with their iMac?
I would like to know if you can switch between keyboards for multiple languages easily. If it works well, I'd like to get an English wired keyboard and an Arabic wireless keyboard.
- Asked by Adrian S from Coquitlam
- Jan 8, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does anyone use more than one keyboard with their iMac?)
how do I turn off all key delete function?
I somehow activated a delete function on the keyboard that results in the deletion of each character to the right of the cursor whenever I press the space bar or make any other keystroke.
- Asked by David S from Bloomington
- May 23, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I turn off all key delete function?)
wireless numeric keypad
we would like to replace our original keyboard that came with our 2007 iMac - wireless with numeric pad. i've found your wireless board but it doesn't have the numeric pad and i don't want the wired version with the pad. do u still carry these in some obscure place? i've been searching for an hour!
- Asked by Kelly R from Houston
- May 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless numeric keypad)
numeric keyboard physical size
- Asked by Joseph R from Graysville
- Jun 30, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (numeric keyboard physical size)
No answers yet
Will my old wireless iMac keyboard with number pad work on the new iMacs?
- Asked by Steve W from Petaluma
- Dec 31, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my old wireless iMac keyboard with number pad work on the new iMacs?)
diagram of keyboard with explanation of each key
Is there a diagram of key board available with an explanation of each key available
- Asked by Con M from Dublin
- Feb 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (diagram of keyboard with explanation of each key)
Can I get the British Keyboard with the large 'Enter/Return' key as on the New Wireless keyboard, if so what is the model/part number ?
where is insert key on the keyboard
- Asked by Bud W from Davidsonville
- Jun 2, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (where is insert key on the keyboard)
No answers yet
Where can i buy the US English Keyboard in Europe?
I would like to buy a US Style Apple keyboard so that I have a matching key configuration between my Mac Book Pro and external keyboard.
Unfortunately the "International Keyboard" presently offered on the UK Store has some keys (return, ~, shift, \) positioned in differently which i find very annoying.
The keyboard selection for the brand new iMac's have an option for "Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad (US) and User's Guide", can anyone tell me if this keyboard is the true US style as sold in Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, USA, Canada?
Could anyone point me in the direction of a store selling the US keyboard in Europe?
- Asked by Henry M from London
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can i buy the US English Keyboard in Europe?)