Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
could i keep the adapter plugged in after the battery is fully charged? would it damage the life span of the battery?
- Asked by Ayesh A from Kelaniya
- Oct 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (could i keep the adapter plugged in after the battery is fully charged? would it damage the life span of the battery?)
is there a battery in the wireless keyboard? If yes,where is it located?
- Asked by Janie R from Bradenton
- May 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a battery in the wireless keyboard? If yes,where is it located?)
Where can i buy the US English Keyboard in Europe?
I would like to buy a US Style Apple keyboard so that I have a matching key configuration between my Mac Book Pro and external keyboard.
Unfortunately the "International Keyboard" presently offered on the UK Store has some keys (return, ~, shift, \) positioned in differently which i find very annoying.
The keyboard selection for the brand new iMac's have an option for "Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad (US) and User's Guide", can anyone tell me if this keyboard is the true US style as sold in Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, USA, Canada?
Could anyone point me in the direction of a store selling the US keyboard in Europe?
- Asked by Henry M from London
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can i buy the US English Keyboard in Europe?)
i need a keyboard for powerpc g4 os x 10.4 or a after market that is compatible model-M7803.
7,U,j,&M keys are not working. I need to startup my powerpc using the keyboard. The one I am using now does not work. Any suggestions on where i may find at least a compatible one. Also i need a good reference on purchasing a hard drive. My Boot Volume(MAC HD) went out so i some how kept keep my computer running on administrator root acct for about 3 years now on a different drive, i think it's getting ready to go.Well i just ordered a complete os x 10.4 tiger install disk and a new battery(for motherboad). I hope all this fixes the issues i have been dealing with. Any suggestions would be apprecieated. Can't get it to boot up now
- Asked by Laura J from Lake Elsinore
- Apr 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (i need a keyboard for powerpc g4 os x 10.4 or a after market that is compatible model-M7803.)