Similar questions from the community
Can I use the Apple Magic Mouse with a new Macbook pro?
- Asked by Julio C V from Barcelona
- Jul 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Apple Magic Mouse with a new Macbook pro?)
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
Is the new Magic Mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?
I work on an 8 Core Mac Pro on two ACD 30"s in CS4 and FCPro and find the previous wireless mouse is too sloppy and slow to use in detailed work. But I would love this new one if it is a fast and as accurate as the wired mouse that Apple ship.
- Asked by Michael B from Sarasota
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the magic mouse as accurate as a wired mouse?)
Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?
- Asked by David C from Yateley
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Magic Mouse with the Macbook Pro 13"?)
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- May 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
How configurable is the new Apple Magic Mouse?
I see where it can be configured right or left hand and easy stuff like that, but I'd like to know if it can be configured to executed user defined key strokes, e.g. Cmd W. My Apple mouse only does a few hard coded menu items.
- Asked by Paul N from Lakewood
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How configurable is the new Apple Magic Mouse?)
Magic Mouse work with an old macbook?
Does the new Magic Mouse work with my 3 year old macbook, running Snow leopard.
- Asked by David R from Temperance
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse work with an old macbook?)
I will be running parallels on my new macbook pro and was wondering if the magic mouse will work on my Windows since MacOS will be running still?
Just curious if the magic mouse will have more functionability since MacOS will still be running with Parallels
- Asked by David T from La Quinta
- Jan 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I will be running parallels on my new macbook pro and was wondering if the magic mouse will work on my Windows since MacOS will be running still?)
Does the magic mouse have a case?
I travel a lot with my MacBook Pro, and I consider that using the mouse is reasonably more confortable than the integrated trackpad. I use the original case (the one in which I bought the Mouse) to protect it, but it is fairly big and the mouse can move inside.
Here comes my question:
Is there an official or unofficial case in which the Magic Mouse would snugly fit in?
- Asked by Alex L from Alboraya
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the magic mouse have a case?)
How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?
In a few months I'll be purchasing a MacBook Pro. I'll be setting it up as a desktop with an external HP monitor, an Apple Magic Mouse, an Apple wireless keyboard and a mini Displayport to DVI adaptor. But I'll also use it as laptop sometimes. And I'll probably bring it to school occasionally. I really don't like trackpads very much; I tend to prefer a mouse. So,when i bring it to school I'd like to use the Apple Magic Mouse so I don't need to use the trackpad. I would like to know how much more power using the Magic Mouse would draw from the MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse. I'd also like to know how long the Macbook Pro's battery would last when I'm using the Magic Mouse with it . I'm asking these questions because the Apple Magic Mouse uses Bluetooth and I know that Bluetooth uses a lot of power.
- Asked by Joshua B from Waterford
- Aug 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How much more power drain does the Magic Mouse cause to a MacBook Pro compared to a wired mouse?)
how can i tell if my macbook pro is blue tooth enabled?
i am interested in that new magic mouse but have to have bluetooth enabled on my macbook pro - mine is a couple years old and not sure if it is bluetooth enabled.
- Asked by Beth R from Dayton
- Dec 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i tell if my macbook pro is blue tooth enabled?)
Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?
I have a MacBook Pro and want to use the magic mouse; however, I don't have any mouse software. If I buy the mouse and download, will it work?
- Asked by Judith M from Fairmont
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the mouse work with an Mac Pro that has no mouse software?)
Can I use the Magic Mouse as a scanner (like the new LG)?
The new LG LSM-100 Mouse is also a Scanner. Does the Apple Magic Mouse work as a scanner also. If not, will the LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner work with my iMac Desktop or Laptop. Both computers have OSX 10.6.8 (Leopard).
- Asked by Lynne D
- Sep 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Mouse as a scanner (like the new LG)?)