Similar questions from the community
Can I use the Magic Mouse as a scanner (like the new LG)?
The new LG LSM-100 Mouse is also a Scanner. Does the Apple Magic Mouse work as a scanner also. If not, will the LG LSM-100 Mouse Scanner work with my iMac Desktop or Laptop. Both computers have OSX 10.6.8 (Leopard).
- Asked by Lynne D
- Sep 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Mouse as a scanner (like the new LG)?)
Do you have to install the software on your computer before you use the magic mouse?
Is it possible to use "Windows Vista" with the magic mouse?
- Asked by Joshua F
- Apr 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to install the software on your computer before you use the magic mouse?)
how to switch mac computers for magic mouse
- Asked by Deedee C from Miami
- Apr 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how to switch mac computers for magic mouse)
No answers yet
What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?
To start, I am currently a PC user, and I hate it. PCs drive me nuts. I will be purchasing an Apple computer in the near future most likely a MacBook pro and will also purchase a large monitor so I can see it easier. So far, I'm very satisfied with Apple as I have an iPhone 4. I am very interested in this mouse and have several questions about this mouse.
Do I have to move my finger on the mouse to move the pointer, or is it like a regular mouse where I move the mouse and the pointer moves?
Since the entire top surface of the mouse is a touch screen if I hold the magic mouse like a regular mouse with my palm touching the back will that cause a problem?
I noticed on the MBP, if I tap with two fingers that is the equivalent of a right click, is that same in the magic mouse?
Thank you for answering my questions and I look forward to not having a PC anymore!!!
- Asked by David L from Belton
- May 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method and position to use the Magic Mouse?)
Is there phone support for the Apple Trackpad?
I have a computer that is out of warranty. If I purchase a Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad, do I have to have a support line to assist me with installing it to work with my Macbook?
- Asked by Joji A from Quezon City
- Sep 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there phone support for the Apple Trackpad?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Would Magic Mouse be a good choice for toddlers that are just learning how to use a mouse and computer. If not... and suggestions.
We have a two button scroll computer mouse at home. And when i allow my 2 year old son to play educational games online all the buttons confuse him and just get in the way. i need something easier for him to use.
can i connect to other bluetooth devices when the mouse is paired with my computer?
- Asked by Jennifer L from San Francisco
- Jan 11, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect to other bluetooth devices when the mouse is paired with my computer?)
what do i need for it to work with my computer ie air port card etc ? magic mouse
magic mouse what do i need for this mouse to work with my Mac pro serial # ym63159luq2 Do I need network airport card?
- Asked by Daniel T from Huntingdon Valley
- Nov 14, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (what do i need for it to work with my computer ie air port card etc ? magic mouse)
Can I use Magic Mouse with an older iMac?
- Asked by Eugene A from West Palm Beach
- Feb 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Magic Mouse with an older iMac?)
I have purchased it today, but it will ship to me in 2 weeks.
I have one question though, how can i connect it to my brand new Macbook Pro?
I haven't got the magic mouse yet, so i might not know anything yet.
But i want to make sure that i know what to do so i can install it quickly.
- Asked by Andrew T from Vancouver
- Jan 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Magic Mouse)
how does it connect to the computer?
Do I need to us one of my USB outlets for it?
- Asked by Lynn B from New Albany
- Feb 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how does it connect to the computer?)
I have a dual-boot system on my IMAC. Windows XP-Pro will not make a
I have a new IMAC 27 inch computer with a dual-boot system installed. Snow Leopard is on one side and XP-Pro on the other side. My new “Magic Mouse” works great on the MAC side but on the Windows side it says that it is “passkey enabled but not “connected”. Are there specific Bluetooth drivers that are needed for Windows to help recognize and a make this connection possible? If so, where can I get this information?
- Asked by Pat M from Spokane
- Feb 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a dual-boot system on my IMAC. Windows XP-Pro will not make a)