Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
What type or brand of AA rechargeable battery and charger do I neeed?
- Asked by Robert H from Headland
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What type or brand of AA rechargeable battery and charger do I neeed?)
What happened to the aluminum body wireless keyboard for OS X 10.4.11?
The early version of the aluminum body wireless keyboard (2007 using 3 AA batteries) isn't listed in the Apple Store anywhere that I can find. The new wireless keyboard doesn't work properly with 10.4.11. Is there a driver we can download so the new keyboard will work?
- Asked by Roger M from Huntington Beach
- Jan 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What happened to the aluminum body wireless keyboard for OS X 10.4.11?)
Does the older model wireless keyboard (3 batteries) work with iPad
- Asked by L Ray W from Fort Collins
- May 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the older model wireless keyboard (3 batteries) work with iPad)
At what distance in practice does this work at and does Bluetooth work through walls floors and ceilings?
It would be handy to be able to use the iTunes controls (volume, skip tracks, fast forward etc) in the bedroom which is above the living room where the MacBook lives connected to the TV. The distance would be less than 5 metres but there's a floor/ceiling in the way, will it work? It's a lot to spend just to try it out. I also want to know if it will work from a long way away with no obstacles like from the kitchen with the door to the living room open to control the iTunes movie while at the kitchen table. Is the 30 feet advertised actually true in practice and does the distance shorten as the battery life decreases?
how many batteries does it need
how batteries the wireless keyboard need
- Asked by Abod I
- Oct 7, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how many batteries does it need)
wireless keyboard recommended battery?
Ever since I replaced the set of batteries that came with the keyboard the range seems to have decreased (even though I am replacing with new/fully charged batteries). Was wondering if there is a preferred brand/type or anyone has noticed a difference with certain types of batteries?
- Asked by Michael H from Tampa
- Aug 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless keyboard recommended battery?)
No answers yet
what kind of batteries do you recommend for this keyboard
- Asked by Garon E from Baltimore
- Jan 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (what kind of batteries do you recommend for this keyboard)
How do I change the batteries on the magic keyboard???
- Asked by Shannon P from New York
- Apr 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I change the batteries on the magic keyboard???)
how do I check battery life
- Asked by Susan A from Evergreen
- Sep 6, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I check battery life)
No answers yet
Bluetooth Impact on iPad Battery Life?
From the reviews I'm reading, I think I would prefer the Bluetooth keyboard to the keyboard docking station, but I am curious what kind of impact having the Bluetooth on all the time has on the battery life of the iPad between charges.
If the battery life is cut from 9 hours to 5, for example, it may not be worth it (I have used cell phones that Bluetooth cuts battery life almost in half).
- Asked by Craig W from Elmwood Park
- May 26, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth Impact on iPad Battery Life?)
What is the on/off switch on the battery case used for?
the round push button at the right side: ⎋
- Asked by Christian S
- Dec 23, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the on/off switch on the battery case used for?)
wireless keyboard guarantee?
I bought recently a wireless keyboard at Radio Shack in Puerto Rico. This stores are closing their operations and has only pass three months and the keyboard is not working. I have a G-5, have change the batteries but nothing seems to work.
Since I started my business (1992), all my computers have been Apple. I don't want to be disappointed due to a malfunction of a simple keyboard. Please advice what are the steps to follow in order to get a working wireless keyboard.
209 Evergreen II
Vega Alta, PR 00692
- Asked by Awilda M from Vega Alta
- Jun 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless keyboard guarantee?)
No answers yet
What is the estimated battery life for the wireless keyboard and mouse?
I am concerned that if I have to go through to many batteries, not a green solution, then I might be better off with a wired keyboard.
- Asked by David D from San Lorenzo
- Nov 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the estimated battery life for the wireless keyboard and mouse?)
How long is the battery life for this keyboard. in hours please
I got this keyboard 2 weeks ago and probably use it once a day. I went to system prefrences and it said it still has 100% battery life. Is that right
- Asked by Ryan B from Thornhill
- Jan 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is the battery life for this keyboard. in hours please)