Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
can the keyboard pair with more than one device
- Asked by John C from Newport Beach
- Mar 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can the keyboard pair with more than one device)
No answers yet
Can this keyboard work with a G4 Mac Mini running Tiger? Wi-Fi, USB and Bluetooth are available.
Does this keyboard support OS X 10.4 (Tiger)?
- Asked by Jeremy W from Loveland
- Dec 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this keyboard work with a G4 Mac Mini running Tiger? Wi-Fi, USB and Bluetooth are available.)
how many bluetooth devices can I connect to my iPad at one time?
- Asked by Christine R from Summerfield
- May 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how many bluetooth devices can I connect to my iPad at one time?)
Can I use this keyboard with my PC if I have a bluetooth dongle??
I would like to upgrade to a wireless keyboard and mouse, but will soon be switching to a Mac. If I buy the keyboard now, will it work on my PC? I don't have Bluetooth, but I can buy a USB dongle and add it pretty easily right?
- Asked by Daniel B from Martel
- Dec 22, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this keyboard with my PC if I have a bluetooth dongle??)
Can I pair this with multiple devices? Say my PS3 and my Mac Mini?
I've got my PS3 and my Mac Mini set up on one screen. Right now I have a wired keyboard for each, but I'd love to use one BT keyboard for both. Is this possible?
- Asked by Apolinar G from Washington
- Nov 27, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair this with multiple devices? Say my PS3 and my Mac Mini?)
Apple Bluetooth keyboard---special function keys for iPad 3?
I have seen a good answer to a question about getting a list of function keys for the Apple Bluetooth keyboard---but it seems to address only using the keyboard with a Mac (laptop). Is there a list of special function keys that work with an iPad 3? I am particularly interested in which special function keys (if any) there are that work with an iPad 3 that one could not find on a non-Apple keyboard (such as a Motorola wireless keyboard, that works fine with entering text such as letters, numbers, and symbols). In other words what---in terms of function or navigation keys---makes the Apple Bluetooth keyboard better than other Bluetooth keyboards?
- Asked by James B from Olympia
- Jul 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Apple Bluetooth keyboard---special function keys for iPad 3?)
How easy is it to pair this keyboard with multiple devices?
I'd like to be able to use it (at different times) with a MBP, iphone or ipad. I'm wondering if that's easy to do (say by simply toggling bluetooth on and off on each device), or if the keyboard would only let itself be 'paired' with a single device at a time and if I'd have to go through a re-pairing process every time I changed.
- Asked by John J from Wellsville
- Jul 8, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How easy is it to pair this keyboard with multiple devices?)
Will the bluetooth keyboard work with a mid 2007 iMac running the latest OS?
The USB keyboard has died running Yosemite (a common problem, I've read) & don't want to spend £60 if there's a risk the bluetooth version will also be rejected. I'm getting tired of using the virtual keyboard... :/
- Asked by Lawrence F
- Feb 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the bluetooth keyboard work with a mid 2007 iMac running the latest OS?)
is the apple wireless keyboard only able to connect with bluetooth
i have a computer without blue tooth but it has many spare usb spots. is there a usb device that can send a signal to the keyboard so it will still work with out bluetooth, almost like a wireless mouse. or do i have to ask a computer shop to install bluetooth to my computer itself
- Asked by Alex S from Naperville
- Aug 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is the apple wireless keyboard only able to connect with bluetooth)
Are there any alternative Bluetooth keyboards I could use (read:cheaper) ?
I was just wondering if there were alternatives... All the ones I have checked out use Bluetooth dongles... Would a keyboard that comes with a dongle work if the Bluetooth is built in, like on the iPad?
- Asked by Ceil B from Evanston
- Apr 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any alternative Bluetooth keyboards I could use (read:cheaper) ?)
Does it need to reconnect every time it turns off?
Some Bluetooth keyboards require re connection every time the keyboard shuts off. Does the official apple one require the same?
- Asked by Philip T from Ontario
- Dec 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it need to reconnect every time it turns off?)
Can the new wireless keyboard with bluetooth connect to my iPad Retina?
I have a 64gb iPad with Retina display, and I am wondering if the wireless keyboard with bluetooth will work with my iPad
- Asked by Jamie R from North Vancouver
- Sep 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the new wireless keyboard with bluetooth connect to my iPad Retina?)
I am a major in Spanish and am looking for a Bluetooth keyboard that I can use both Spanish for my classes and English for my friends and family to be used for iPad 2. I have the Spanish keyboard on my iPad keyboard and the English one as well. Is there a way I can do that and just use one keyboard?
- Asked by Lindsay G from Fleetwood
- Apr 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (International keyboard)
Is the bluetooth keyboard for the iPad available only as "Wireless Keyboard—Japanese"?
I came to the Apple Store to shop for a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad. I was surprised to find only this one product. I've got nothing against our Japanese friends, but I have no use whatsoever for Japanese characters on a keyboard. Is this the only way Apple now markets this product? I once owned a non-Japanese model of this very keyboard, but I left the batteries in it too long. Battery leakage ruined it, and I'd like to replace it.
- Asked by Lucas H from Timberville
- Oct 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the bluetooth keyboard for the iPad available only as "Wireless Keyboard—Japanese"?)