Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I have the wireless keyboard for the ipad, but I'm wondering if there are covers available for this keyboard? I am a student and would love to have a cover that i could put over my keyboard to act as a buffer against textbooks, food, and other things that consume my backpack. Thanks
- Asked by Erin F from Manvel
- Jul 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (keyboard covers)
Is there a portable case/sleeve cover for the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Patti J from Oviedo
- Jul 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a portable case/sleeve cover for the wireless keyboard?)
wireless keyboard guarantee?
I bought recently a wireless keyboard at Radio Shack in Puerto Rico. This stores are closing their operations and has only pass three months and the keyboard is not working. I have a G-5, have change the batteries but nothing seems to work.
Since I started my business (1992), all my computers have been Apple. I don't want to be disappointed due to a malfunction of a simple keyboard. Please advice what are the steps to follow in order to get a working wireless keyboard.
209 Evergreen II
Vega Alta, PR 00692
- Asked by Awilda M from Vega Alta
- Jun 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless keyboard guarantee?)
No answers yet
will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously
I have both and can get my bluetooth to pair, then it abruptly drops the connection maybe a minute later. I am trying to use the extra keyboard with a lightroom skin as a helper in lightroom..
- Asked by Denise T from Lakeside
- Jan 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will the wireless keyboard work with the wired keyboard simultaneously)
Does this use the same keyboard "skin" protector as the non-wireless Apple Keyboard?
Both keyboards look identical, the only difference is that one is wireless and the other is not. There are keyboard "skins" (protector covers) made for the non-wireless keyboard. I want to know if I can buy that same protector for this new wireless keyboard.
- Asked by Marton C from Huntington Beach
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this use the same keyboard "skin" protector as the non-wireless Apple Keyboard?)
can I attach a wireless keyboard to an iPad smart case? or do i have to get a different keyboard for that?
I'm buying an iPad for school and i love the idea of a wireless keyboard! but i cant purchase it if i can not attach it to the iPad smart case. Do I have to get a separate case that already has a keyboard? because i love the idea of being able to attach and dettach a wireless keyboard from the iPad case. So can i attach the wireless keyboard to the iPad case?
- Asked by Angelica M from Melbourne
- Nov 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I attach a wireless keyboard to an iPad smart case? or do i have to get a different keyboard for that?)
if i buy a wireless keyboard to I have to get a wireless mouse as well? its a gift and not familiar with products
the reciepiant currently owns the previous model of your imac, the 24'' I wanted to buy him the wireless keyboard but I wasnt sure if I had to buy the wireless mouse as well in order for him to have access to a mouse
- Asked by Francelia R from San Diego
- Dec 19, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (if i buy a wireless keyboard to I have to get a wireless mouse as well? its a gift and not familiar with products)
Where is the _wireless_ keyboard with numeric pad? Search can't find.
Need to replace one I have. Have to turn it on/off to disconnect/reconnect constantly to get it to work properly (otherwise, stutters incomprehensibly ... type 'a' get 'aaa', etc). Developing apps. Need keypad.
- Asked by Lynne B from Lexington
- Apr 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the _wireless_ keyboard with numeric pad? Search can't find.)
Can this keyboard be use on Apple TV
Can the apple wireless keyboard also work on Apple TV ?
- Asked by Cesar E from Rancho Cucamonga
- Jun 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this keyboard be use on Apple TV)
No answers yet
Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??
I don't have a mac, but do have an iPad and would like to purchase the Apple Wireless Keyboard to use with it. From the system requirements info it appears that you need a mac to configure the wireless keyboard before use. Is there anyway to get around this with a PC? I've read on several different sites on how to pair the wireless keyboard with a PC, but I wanted to double check that I will be able to use the keyboard with the iPad if I do this.
- Asked by Jenny C from Silverdale
- Jun 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Configure Apple Wireless Keyboard for iPad with a PC??)
I want to get a wireless keyboard for my new Apple Air 2 iPad.
When placing order with Apple online I am given three English keyboard options e.g. Uk Engish, International English and Us English. I live in Ireland so which do I decide on. I would assume that the International English is going to have a Euro Symbol € but it does not.
- Asked by Maria F
- Dec 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to get a wireless keyboard for my new Apple Air 2 iPad.)
Can I unlock keys on a wireless key pad
I just put new batteries in my wireless keyboard but can't type so I can't log on to see if Bluetooth is on what can I do to get it to sync
- Asked by Julie A from Boulder
- May 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I unlock keys on a wireless key pad)
No answers yet
Does it have a case or cover
I bought a Bluetooth keyboard and love it, wondering if you sell a case or sleeve to protect it while traveling .
- Asked by David S from East Lansing
- Feb 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have a case or cover)