Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Is there a portable case/sleeve cover for the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Patti J from Oviedo
- Jul 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a portable case/sleeve cover for the wireless keyboard?)
I have the wireless keyboard for the ipad, but I'm wondering if there are covers available for this keyboard? I am a student and would love to have a cover that i could put over my keyboard to act as a buffer against textbooks, food, and other things that consume my backpack. Thanks
- Asked by Erin F from Manvel
- Jul 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (keyboard covers)
Is there a case/cover for key board?
I gave my husband the Apple key board with the IPad2. He loves it but would like to be able to take it with him. Do you have a case available for your keyboard so it can be portable?
- Asked by Kay B from Fairfield
- Jan 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a case/cover for key board?)
Portability and durability of this keyboard?
I've been looking for a case/keyboard combo for my ipad and none of them seem to provide enough protection. So I've decided on a hard case and probably this keyboard. I was just wondering whether this keyboard will be ok in my laptop bag every day taking it to uni etc? It's not like I throw these things around, but sitting on public transport etc I'm worried about the keys taking a bit of bumping.
- Asked by Michael M from Melbourne
- Nov 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Portability and durability of this keyboard?)
can i use the wireless keyboard with the iphone?
imagine having a portable mini imac that can make phone calls. I thinks this would be extremely popular. We need a wireless keyboard for the iphone
- Asked by Raul M from Lacey
- Nov 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the wireless keyboard with the iphone?)
Can I purchase and use a mac wireless keyboard and mouse to use with a macbook pro?
Basically, I want to buy the thunderbolt screen and use the keyboard/mouse combination that's great on the iMac, but I want the ability to be portable AND I want to be able to upgrade the graphics chip (which I sadly just found out I cannot upgrade on an iMac.)
- Asked by Angela W from Nelson
- Apr 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I purchase and use a mac wireless keyboard and mouse to use with a macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Mac
Does it have a case or cover
I bought a Bluetooth keyboard and love it, wondering if you sell a case or sleeve to protect it while traveling .
- Asked by David S from East Lansing
- Feb 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have a case or cover)
Does this use the same keyboard "skin" protector as the non-wireless Apple Keyboard?
Both keyboards look identical, the only difference is that one is wireless and the other is not. There are keyboard "skins" (protector covers) made for the non-wireless keyboard. I want to know if I can buy that same protector for this new wireless keyboard.
- Asked by Marton C from Huntington Beach
- Oct 21, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this use the same keyboard "skin" protector as the non-wireless Apple Keyboard?)
how to print on ipad wireless keyboard
how do i use the apple wireless keyboard to print a selection
- Asked by Jolene S from Memphis
- Feb 9, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how to print on ipad wireless keyboard)
Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?
Does the wireless keyboard only work for Mac? Or is it compatible with iPads as well?..
- Asked by Brandon M from Corrales
- Nov 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wireless keyboard work with iPads?)
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?
does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard (like in a slot made for it.) so that you can see what you are typing, like a regular computer?
- Asked by Jane C from New Castle
- Apr 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does the ipad sit up in the wireless keyboard?)
Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?
Very interested in buying the Wireless keyboard... But does it allow the auto correction as does the iPad when I type on its keyboard.
If I've chosen the French keyboard, it'll autocorrect my French mistakes.
If I've chosen English, it'll autocorrect also, but in English.
That's so amazing that I regret not to have it on my MBP when I happen to write on it...
Thanx in advance.
- Asked by Bruno D
- Dec 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Autocorrection with the wireless keyboard?)
No answers yet
wireless keyboard guarantee?
I bought recently a wireless keyboard at Radio Shack in Puerto Rico. This stores are closing their operations and has only pass three months and the keyboard is not working. I have a G-5, have change the batteries but nothing seems to work.
Since I started my business (1992), all my computers have been Apple. I don't want to be disappointed due to a malfunction of a simple keyboard. Please advice what are the steps to follow in order to get a working wireless keyboard.
209 Evergreen II
Vega Alta, PR 00692
- Asked by Awilda M from Vega Alta
- Jun 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless keyboard guarantee?)
No answers yet
wireless keyboard recommended battery?
Ever since I replaced the set of batteries that came with the keyboard the range seems to have decreased (even though I am replacing with new/fully charged batteries). Was wondering if there is a preferred brand/type or anyone has noticed a difference with certain types of batteries?
- Asked by Michael H from Tampa
- Aug 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (wireless keyboard recommended battery?)
No answers yet
What are dimensions of wireless keyboard
- Asked by John B from Centreville
- Mar 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What are dimensions of wireless keyboard)
No answers yet