Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Hi! Im from Manila and would like to ask if this new adapter design will work with my Macbook white which was bought last September 2007? Thanks!
Newly designed Macbook adapter compatible with Macbook released in 2007
2009 white macbook power adapter QUESTION
I have a 2009 White Macbook. I'm not sure the actual config because the battery is dead and I cannot tue on my laptop. The current power adapter doesnt work. I am in search of a new one. Which specific 60w power adapter will work withe 2009 White Macbook?
- Asked by Andrew M from Tarzana
- Feb 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (2009 white macbook power adapter QUESTION)
I have a Macbook purchased in September 2009, and need a new Charger. Would this one work? Which one would i need? Thank you.
can i use this for a macbook white 2007?
My charger has just died would this be good for my laptop??
- Asked by Monique K from Sydney
- Sep 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this for a macbook white 2007?)
Hi. I'm from Russia. I have MacBook Pro 15", made in 2011. Will this adapter be sutable for my Mac and can you provide shipping to Russian Federation?
In Russia costs on Apple devices are very high (for example, adapter like this will be near 4000RUR it's about 140USD), so sometimes much easier buy devices or acessories abroad. And this time the main question is about shipping to Russian Federation.
What power adapter do I buy for a 2007 13' white MacBook model MB062xx/A?
- Asked by Marianne H from Plano
- Sep 2, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What power adapter do I buy for a 2007 13' white MacBook model MB062xx/A?)
i have a mac pro from usa does this plug work
i bought a mac pro in the us last week have the travel adapter but would like to now if i can use something more permanent.
- Asked by Margaret S
- Dec 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (i have a mac pro from usa does this plug work)
does the new design of the Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (for MacBook and 13-inch MacBook Pro) work with the A1286 macbook pro 15 inch?
- Asked by Stephanie B from Brooklyn
- May 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does the new design of the Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (for MacBook and 13-inch MacBook Pro) work with the A1286 macbook pro 15 inch?)
Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?
Hello good people at Apple,
I almost cannot believe I have to ask this question--and that the iPad has this issue.
Why do I ask?
Because I bought my first Apple product,
an iPad Air and all day I leave it plugged into the wall with the 12w power adapter (from Apple)
(and the charging lightning bolt is there--so it's charging--again, all day and night),
but while I use it during the day the battery drains and dies!!!
I'm not kidding!
It's PLUGGED IN!!!!
No other battery powered device I've ever used goes below 100% when IT'S PLUGGED IN--no matter how bright the screen is, or how many WiFi, Bluetooth, programs and videos it runs.
E.g. My MSI laptop is plugged in and is driving four monitors, surround sound speakers, two external hard drives, and loads of USB devices--and it NEVER goes below 100%.
BTW I tested using the USB connection on my laptop to charge the iPad directly through the pretty NASA white power cable--same issue.
Thank you for your help resolving this amazing issue.
- Asked by Chris E from Castle Rock
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?)
Will the 45w adapter work on a Macbook white 13''??
- Asked by Alain J from Cuernavaca
- Nov 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the 45w adapter work on a Macbook white 13''??)
Can this be used for MacBook 2.1 bought in 2007?
Model Name: MacBook
Model Identifier: MacBook2,1
- Asked by Reba H from Horseheads
- Aug 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used for MacBook 2.1 bought in 2007?)
What is this MagSafe 85W connector compatible with? New 15" MacBook Pro? 2011 13" MacBook Air? Both? Neither?
I currently have a 13" MacBook Air with a MagSafe connector in line with the cord like this one. However it is old and coming apart. I have purchased a new 15" macbook pro. Will this work on this macbook as well if I get the 85W version? Will the 85W Version work on my macbook air? Remember, I need the one with the connector in line with the cord and not the one which comes out at 90° to the macbook. I'm looking for one cable to work with many MacBooks.
- Asked by Rod H from Calgary
- Nov 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is this MagSafe 85W connector compatible with? New 15" MacBook Pro? 2011 13" MacBook Air? Both? Neither?)
Is this cord is compatible with all MacBook models, new and old, or is there a cut off date?
I have an older MacBook Pro, 15". I'm not sure the year of it. I need to replace the power cord, and I'd like to know if this one would work.
- Asked by Nadea L from Whitehorse
- Jan 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this cord is compatible with all MacBook models, new and old, or is there a cut off date?)
how do you know which adapter you have based on the numbers on the adapter?
I thought the size of the 60W and 85W was different, the 85W being larger, but was just told that this might not be the case. I got my MacBook Pro in Sept 2007 and the square adapter was included. How do I know if its a 60W or 85W?
- Asked by Cara F from Succasunna
- Jan 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you know which adapter you have based on the numbers on the adapter?)
I have a MacBook Pro 17" from 2007. It came with a model A1290 85w power adapter that is now completely shot. Will this adapter work?
Is there any power adapter that will replace the 85w Mag Safe model A1290? If not does Apple still sell the A1290?
Does the 45W work with the 2011 MacBook Air?
I need a new power adapter for my 2011 MacBook Air because my original power adapter split open and the wires on the inside are now exposed. The charger, where it has split gets extremely hot, to the point where it burns me. So I just wanted to know whether the 45W fitted the 2011 MacBook Air. Thanks :)
- Asked by Lily C from Mylor
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 45W work with the 2011 MacBook Air?)