Similar questions from the community
my mac is intel based with a ATI Radeon GD 2600 Pro graphics card. Can I upgrade to snow leopard?
I have an I Mac intel core 2 Duo, 1 processor, Cores 2, Memory 2 GB, ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro Graphics Card, 256 MB Vram. Do I have to add or change anything in my computer in order to upgrade to Snow Leopard. Is the graphics card compatible. Currently have 10.5.8(9L31a)
- Asked by Darlene M from Rockaway
- Feb 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (my mac is intel based with a ATI Radeon GD 2600 Pro graphics card. Can I upgrade to snow leopard?)
My mac is intel based with a ATI Radeon HD 2400 graphics card can i upgrade to snow leopard?
I noticed my graphics card is not listed(required for opencl), in the snow leopard compatibility, but considering my imac is less then a year old, i was wondering if i would still be able to upgrade. My Imac meets all other requirements for the upgrade
- Asked by John G from Brampton
- Dec 10, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (My mac is intel based with a ATI Radeon HD 2400 graphics card can i upgrade to snow leopard?)
do i need a graphic card for snow leopard
my computer was xp when i bought it windows being the people that they are didnt include a graphic card in the xp os and when i reinstalled xp on the computer all the icons and the taskbar was very large so i was wondering if snow leopard does the same without a card
- Asked by Zack W from Garner
- Jan 16, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need a graphic card for snow leopard)
I'm upgrading from Tiger to Snow Leopard on my Intel-based Mac Book Pro, will I have to reinstall all of my applications, i.e. Photoshop, Quark, too?
Will i run into any problems if I upgrade from Tiger to Snow Leopard if I don't buy the box set?
So basically i want to know if i buy the single user snow leopard for 29.99 rather than the box set for 169.99 will it cause any problems to my laptop? My macbook pro is intel-based so it shouldn't have any problems.
- Asked by Rosangela S from Methuen
- Feb 4, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will i run into any problems if I upgrade from Tiger to Snow Leopard if I don't buy the box set?)
my wife and I share the same 10.4.11 - 2 Ghz intel core duo mac users. do i need family pack of snowleopard
want to upgrade to snow leopard
- Asked by Craig S from Seattle
- Jan 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (my wife and I share the same 10.4.11 - 2 Ghz intel core duo mac users. do i need family pack of snowleopard)
I have a Mac Mini on 10.4.11 & I need to upgrade to Snow Leopard
It says on Snow Leopard spec that I need 1 gig of Ram and 3 gig of memory.
I have one of the early base models, 1.5GHz, Intel Core Solo, 512MB 667 MHz, will it still be able to handle SL?
- Asked by Jon M
- Apr 6, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Mac Mini on 10.4.11 & I need to upgrade to Snow Leopard)
I have macbook 2006 running OSX 10.4.11, intel core 2 duo, 512MB RAM (I will upgrade), GMA 950 graphics. Is the GPU powerful enough for snow leopard?
I notice that the product description of Snow Leopard doesn't mention anything about GMA 950 built in graphics and am wondering if this chip will be powerful enough to run Snow Leopard on my 2006 MacBook. Thanks in advanced :)
i have intel based mac and i formatted the hard drive to ntfs i dont have the osx dvd do i need to buy full version of 10.6 or upgrade version
intel based mac running win 7 and i want to go back to snow leopard i dont have the instllation dvd any more do i need the full dvd instllation or the upgrade
I have an intel based MAC, but when I go to order OS X Snow leopard, it will only let me order it at a local store. How do I download Snow Leopard?
I am a Windows User & I don't no how to Install or make DVD from Windows OS
I Have newly released Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard but i use Mac never before.
My Question is How can i make DVD from my Windows Se7en.
My Laptop Configuration is:
Intel Core i3 CPU M330 at 2.13 GHz 2.13GHz
2GB of RAM
Graphics : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4550 Graphics
512 MB GDDR3 dedicated memory.
Can this processor support Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Asked by Sunny S
- May 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I am a Windows User & I don't no how to Install or make DVD from Windows OS)
How to legally upgrade from Tiger to Snow Leopard?
I have a few intel laptops with OSX Tiger. To be able to use the latest VMWare Fusion, I need to upgrade to Snow Leopard. The Max Box Set was discontinued. Is there a legal way to do the upgrade?
- Asked by Jiri K
- Aug 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How to legally upgrade from Tiger to Snow Leopard?)
Can I use the snow leopard software discs supplied with my just purchased macbook pro to upgrade my intel imac?
I was advised in store that the discs supplied with the macbook would be good for one macbook and one imac owned by the same user. Is this so?
Would I benefit upgrading from Tiger to Snow Leopard?
I own a 2GHz Intel Core Duo, 2GB memory, black MacBook. I love the Tiger OS, but wonder if my MacBook would run any faster if I upgrade...(or will it only be as fast as the processor lets it)...?
- Asked by Steph M
- Nov 8, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Would I benefit upgrading from Tiger to Snow Leopard?)
do i need ram upgrade for snow leopard
Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 2009 (I think)
I have a 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
My question is do I need to also upgrade my RAM as the Snow Leopard operating requirements state that I have to have 5GB Free Hard Drive space, but when I go into my hard drive it says I've only got 50GB out of 232GB available?
Will Snow Leopard work without the RAM upgrade?
- Asked by Sara V
- Feb 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need ram upgrade for snow leopard)
Upgrade from Leopard to Snow Leopard require a clean install?
Macbook 13inch with Intel processor about 6mo old with ver 10.5.8 Tiger installed. Will a clean install be required, or does the standard install leave applications and data and just remove the old version and replace with the new 10.6 Snow Leopard version of the OSX?
- Asked by Roger H from Worland
- Nov 9, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Upgrade from Leopard to Snow Leopard require a clean install?)