Similar questions from the community
I just bought a MAC OS X VERSION 10.6.2. do I have Leopard or snow leopard
- Asked by Bryan M from Toronto
- Jan 30, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I just bought a MAC OS X VERSION 10.6.2. do I have Leopard or snow leopard)
is Mac OS X VERSION 10.6.2 same as Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Asked by Shaukat M from Sugar Land
- Nov 14, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (is Mac OS X VERSION 10.6.2 same as Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard)
Can I use this version of Snow Leopard to downgrade from OS X Lion?
I bought a refurbished 2008 Macbook that came pre-installed with OS X Lion. My old Mac Mini (just sold it) ran Snow Leopard (10.6). Now, some of my apps (PowerPC) and other functions are gone and I desperately need them back.
Can I use this disc to "erase & install" Snow Leopard without a previous version of Mac OS X? Thanks.
- Asked by Gandalf F from Bloomington
- Mar 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this version of Snow Leopard to downgrade from OS X Lion?)
What version of Snow Leopard is being shipped now 10.6.0 or 10.6.2?
- Asked by John K from West Palm Beach
- Jan 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What version of Snow Leopard is being shipped now 10.6.0 or 10.6.2?)
OS X Tiger to OS X Snow Leopard
I have a MacBook (Black) with Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16 GHz. How can I upgrade my OS to Snow Leopard?. Can I just purchase the Snow Leopard Disc and perform a clean install?
- Asked by Mark Nico M from Malolos
- Oct 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (OS X Tiger to OS X Snow Leopard)
Is there a Quickbooks version that will run on Snow Leopard?
I have Mac OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, but all the versions of the Quickbooks software for Mac I'm finding are only compatible with Lion or Mountain Lion. What can I do about this?
- Asked by Kaleigha M from Newberg
- Jan 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a Quickbooks version that will run on Snow Leopard?)
what version of snow leopard is on the DVD?
is it 10.6.0 or 10.6.8?
Will it boot all Snow Leopard capable Macs?
- Asked by Nicolas D from Brooklyn
- Jan 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what version of snow leopard is on the DVD?)
Snow Leopard before Mountain Lion?
I have a Mac from 2009 with a 2.66 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, version 10.5.8. Do I need to buy Snow Leopard or can I just by Mountain Lion?
- Asked by Linda Z from Merced
- Apr 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Snow Leopard before Mountain Lion?)
do i have to buy the leopard before the snow leopard?
i just got the iphone 4 and it wont let me sync stuff off my computer unless i have the leopard but i was wondering if i can get the snow leopard instead?
- Asked by Nancy T from Duluth
- Nov 23, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (do i have to buy the leopard before the snow leopard?)
How do I check which version of snow leopard I have?
- Asked by Kevin R from Chandler
- Jun 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I check which version of snow leopard I have?)
I have lost my Mac Original CD... my current version is Mac OS 10.5.8, Can i use this Snow Leopard to reformat may Macbook without my original cd?
Can I use snow leopard to reformat my macbook?
Will Snow Leopard bought in this manner install on a completely blank hard drive or do i need to be running a previous version of OS X?
I just bought my MacPro a couple of weeks before this new operating system came out. Can I get a deal on the Mas OS X Snow Leopard?
Can i upgrade to snow leopard will i still retain the iLife. does my macbook qualifies for the new upgrade?
I had bought macbook 13 inch plastic version entry level in may 09 which shipped with leopard 10.5.8, it came with 2 discs one of it is the Mac OS leopard disc what does the second disc consists? the second disc states macbook applications install dvd with some AHT version on it does this disc contains iLife? I checked my existing programs i have Photo, iMovie, GarageBand, iWeb, and iDVD which means i have iLife. So now the million dollar question if i buy just the Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard OS worth 48$ will i still be able to retain my existing iLife. I want to do a clean install if i buy the new OS. does iLife comes builtin inside the new OS?
- Asked by Vijay C from Singapore
- Oct 7, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i upgrade to snow leopard will i still retain the iLife. does my macbook qualifies for the new upgrade?)
Upgrade from Leopard to Snow Leopard require a clean install?
Macbook 13inch with Intel processor about 6mo old with ver 10.5.8 Tiger installed. Will a clean install be required, or does the standard install leave applications and data and just remove the old version and replace with the new 10.6 Snow Leopard version of the OSX?
- Asked by Roger H from Worland
- Nov 9, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Upgrade from Leopard to Snow Leopard require a clean install?)