Similar questions from the community
powerpoint on 10 .6 .8
I have a macbook pro OS 10 .6 .8
I have created many power point presenations on it but today, I get a message saying it won't work. I don't want to upgrade my system right now, how can I create a ppt?
- Asked by Catherine V from Victoria
- May 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (powerpoint on 10 .6 .8)
No answers yet
I had Mac OS snow leopard 10.6.7 and I have problem to run some program (ex. C5, CityEngine) are needed of the openGL 2.1 but My Mac OS had openGL 1.4
How to upgrade this is graphics media of opeGL 1.4 to 2.1 to run some program are need the up to openGL.
My Mac OS X version 10.6.7, processor 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM. Intel GMA 950, bus: built in, VRAM 64 of shared system, vendor intel (0x8086), color LCD 1280 x 800, pixel depth 32-bit color (ARGB8888)
Is this disc 10.6.3 or 10.6.8?
- Asked by Tom T from San Marino
- Oct 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this disc 10.6.3 or 10.6.8?)
I have OS X 10.5.8, also Windows Vista running under Bootcamp. If I upgrade to 10.6, what happens to Bootcamp and the Windows files?
Bootcamp when upgrading to 10.6
Can i upgrade to snow leopard will i still retain the iLife. does my macbook qualifies for the new upgrade?
I had bought macbook 13 inch plastic version entry level in may 09 which shipped with leopard 10.5.8, it came with 2 discs one of it is the Mac OS leopard disc what does the second disc consists? the second disc states macbook applications install dvd with some AHT version on it does this disc contains iLife? I checked my existing programs i have Photo, iMovie, GarageBand, iWeb, and iDVD which means i have iLife. So now the million dollar question if i buy just the Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard OS worth 48$ will i still be able to retain my existing iLife. I want to do a clean install if i buy the new OS. does iLife comes builtin inside the new OS?
- Asked by Vijay C from Singapore
- Oct 7, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i upgrade to snow leopard will i still retain the iLife. does my macbook qualifies for the new upgrade?)
Will I be able to have the same Iweb site when I get a new computer?
I'm currently on a Macbook G4 10.4.11 and I'm going to buy a new Macbook Pro. I have done a lot of work on my website in Iweb and I'm wondering If I'll still have access to edit this website when I get my new computer. Can I still edit and update the same website in Iweb on the new Macbook Pro that I've been editing on my Macbook?
- Asked by Tim K from Miami
- Feb 3, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to have the same Iweb site when I get a new computer?)
does osx 10.6.8 have icloud?
I want to use iCloud... I don't see it on my mac 10.6.4
- Asked by Rylie G from Casper
- Oct 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does osx 10.6.8 have icloud?)
Can I install10.6 to a clean drive...
Im running 10.5 on my main drive on a Mac Pro. I dont want to changeanything.
However, I need 10.6 to run Bootcamp and 3DS Max. Id like to set this up on a fresh disk and not change my primary disk. Is the 'update disk' able to do this....
- Asked by Glenn T from Richmond
- Dec 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I install10.6 to a clean drive...)
No answers yet
upgrade from 10.4 to 10.6
I have a macbook Core 2 Duo 2.0Gz 13" laptop with MAC OS X v.10.4 Tiger. I want to upgrade to 10.6.
Can you please tell me what I need to do. The only upgrade I have been able to find on the Apple website requires I have 10.5 installed.
Can you please assist me.
- Asked by Edward C from Pembroke Pines
- Feb 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (upgrade from 10.4 to 10.6)
No answers yet
will os 10.6 work with an emac?
- Asked by Chris E from Lindenhurst
- Jan 31, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will os 10.6 work with an emac?)
how do i find if my macbook pro can be upgraded to 10.6?
How do I know if my macbook pro has an Intel processor and the amount of ram? Where do I look?
- Asked by Wilfred B from Chicago
- Sep 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i find if my macbook pro can be upgraded to 10.6?)
is v.10.6.8 & leopard the same?
- Asked by Walter C from Madison
- Nov 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is v.10.6.8 & leopard the same?)