Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
what does it mean when the light on the mag connecting to the comp flashes yellow?
the mag safe power adapter with and with out the grounding cord just won't charge. the battery looks fine? is this a battery issue or a charger issue?
- Asked by Chris T from Vancouver
- Dec 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (what does it mean when the light on the mag connecting to the comp flashes yellow?)
What is the return policy on this charger?
I bought this charger last week, and it does not charger my 11 inch 2010 Macbook Air. The green light comes on but it will not charge my computer, and I've tried everything. I need to know the return policy so that I can get a refund of at least another charger.
- Asked by Micaya D from Ferriday
- May 25, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the return policy on this charger?)
No answers yet
macbook europe power adapter
I'm going to spain with my macbook pro. Do I need a power adapter to step down from 220 to 110, or does the regular charger on my power cord handle that for me?
- Asked by Bill B from Oak Park
- May 25, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (macbook europe power adapter)
Adapter won't stay plugged into receptacles while traveling
Due to the weight, location of the plug, the folding nature of the prongs and configuration of outlets I have had issues with the charger dropping out of the wall receptacles. I've taken to traveling with a cheep 2wire extension cord. Does Apple have an different type of 2 prong plug for example one with a cord rather than the fold out 2 prong plug?
- Asked by James S from Baldwinsville
- Jan 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Adapter won't stay plugged into receptacles while traveling)
will the 60 watt AC adapter work on the macbook pro 15 ?
want to have a lighter charger when traveling. will it charge the battery?
- Asked by Jolie B from Seattle
- Nov 13, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (will the 60 watt AC adapter work on the macbook pro 15 ?)
I purchased my 13-inch MacBook Pro in April 2010 and my original charger can no longer be used. What is the best charger to buy for this computer?
More Information About My MacBook Pro:
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,5
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.53 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
I am unsure if I should purchase one of the new 45W, 60W, or 80W MagSafe Power Adapters for my computer. Any help/advice would greatly be appreciated.
- Asked by Raven H from Fort Lauderdale
- Apr 19, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I purchased my 13-inch MacBook Pro in April 2010 and my original charger can no longer be used. What is the best charger to buy for this computer?)
replace cable only charger
I have a loose connection on my Macbook charger that require wiggling to set it working. Can i buy the magnetic cable without the adapter unit?
- Asked by Sharyn A
- Sep 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (replace cable only charger)
does macbook pro charger have power cut off when it is full
- Asked by Kenneth M from Melbourne
- Jul 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does macbook pro charger have power cut off when it is full)
ii have a 11 inch macbook air 2009 its 45w what a good charger to use. i always buy chargers and i judt want to be on the safe side. any suggestions.?
can you recycle the power adapter?
Simply put, I have a 60W MagicSafe Power Adapter and the cable white casing has started to come off (literally can see the green power cable at places). Rather than throw it out, I want to know if you can recycle it so it doesn't harm the environment.
Is it possible?
If so, where can I recycle it? - do I have to take it into an Apple Store, or can I put it in my recycle bin at home?
If not, it'll go in the trash.
Thanks if you can help.
- Asked by Adam K
- Sep 6, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can you recycle the power adapter?)
No answers yet
Can I use the power connector from an old 2006 13" Macbook on a new 11" macbook air with the MagSafe to MagSafe2 converter?
I have an old 2006 Macbook with the original Magsafe power adapter charger and I'm buying a new 11" Macbook Air, which comes with the new Magsafe 2. I wanted to know if I should buy the optional Magsafe to Magsafe-2 converter? Will the converter work with a charger as old as the original 2006 Magsafe? Could it damage the macbook air at all?
what charger is best for my 17inch macbook?
W890837U2QT serial number,
what power charger for my 17 inch mac should i be using?
- Asked by Melissa S
- Mar 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (what charger is best for my 17inch macbook?)
Will this charger work with my mac power book G4 17 inch
- Asked by Patrick C from Juneau
- Mar 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charger work with my mac power book G4 17 inch)
Why is there a difference in the color indicator on my 85w charger? Sometimes it's green and sometimes it's orange/yellow?
- Asked by Lois P from San Francisco
- Apr 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Why is there a difference in the color indicator on my 85w charger? Sometimes it's green and sometimes it's orange/yellow?)
A1261 2008 MacBook Pro charger adapter cable?
This is a 17" MacBook Pro from 2008. I need a new charger cable. Is it the 85W one as shown or does this not work with older models? This is an A1261 with a magnetic input to the laptop.
- Asked by Moira M
- Sep 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (A1261 2008 MacBook Pro charger adapter cable?)
No answers yet
Is there a way to purchase a Power Adapter that is specific for countries other than the US?
I have been using a country-specific adapter on my Power Adapter in Israel for 3 months with my MacBook. I am planning to stay here for another 5 years. Will this system continue to work with the different voltage or should I look into getting an Israel-voltage-specific Power Adapter, if one exists?
- Asked by Lia D from Brooklyn
- Aug 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to purchase a Power Adapter that is specific for countries other than the US?)
Does the 45W work with the 2011 MacBook Air?
I need a new power adapter for my 2011 MacBook Air because my original power adapter split open and the wires on the inside are now exposed. The charger, where it has split gets extremely hot, to the point where it burns me. So I just wanted to know whether the 45W fitted the 2011 MacBook Air. Thanks :)
- Asked by Lily C from Mylor
- Dec 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 45W work with the 2011 MacBook Air?)