Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
need to purchase 220 volt 50 hz
traveling to cyprus, my MagSafe has a US 110 60 HZ , I need to slide off that install on power for 220 50 HZ - will the Apple store carry it ?
- Asked by Sam M from Clt
- Mar 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (need to purchase 220 volt 50 hz)
We are going to Europe where they use 220volt and would like to take both our apple screens. Will that work with an adaptor and correct plug?
- Asked by Joyce G from Dove Canyon
- Dec 1, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (We are going to Europe where they use 220volt and would like to take both our apple screens. Will that work with an adaptor and correct plug?)
I want to charge my 17inch MacBookPro (2012 model) from a 24 volt DC source. Is this recommended and if so what do need to buy..model numbers/name?
- Asked by Anthony B from Colwyn Bay
- Sep 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to charge my 17inch MacBookPro (2012 model) from a 24 volt DC source. Is this recommended and if so what do need to buy..model numbers/name?)
Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?
Hello good people at Apple,
I almost cannot believe I have to ask this question--and that the iPad has this issue.
Why do I ask?
Because I bought my first Apple product,
an iPad Air and all day I leave it plugged into the wall with the 12w power adapter (from Apple)
(and the charging lightning bolt is there--so it's charging--again, all day and night),
but while I use it during the day the battery drains and dies!!!
I'm not kidding!
It's PLUGGED IN!!!!
No other battery powered device I've ever used goes below 100% when IT'S PLUGGED IN--no matter how bright the screen is, or how many WiFi, Bluetooth, programs and videos it runs.
E.g. My MSI laptop is plugged in and is driving four monitors, surround sound speakers, two external hard drives, and loads of USB devices--and it NEVER goes below 100%.
BTW I tested using the USB connection on my laptop to charge the iPad directly through the pretty NASA white power cable--same issue.
Thank you for your help resolving this amazing issue.
- Asked by Chris E from Castle Rock
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?)