Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Which charger should I get for a Macbook Air mid-2011 model?
I bought one on Amazon (newest version) and it was the wrong size. I wasn't aware they had changed the size on the adapter.
What is the reference number or how do I know I am buying an adapter that will fit my mid-2011 macbook air?
- Asked by Laura S from Kent
- Aug 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which charger should I get for a Macbook Air mid-2011 model?)
what charger do I need for my 13 inch 2012 mac book air?
- Asked by Amanda I from Brooklyn
- Feb 17, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (what charger do I need for my 13 inch 2012 mac book air?)
Which charger do I need for a Macbook Air 11inch, mid-2011?
And which ones are safe to buy on eBay?
- Asked by Tetyana K from Spanaway
- May 14, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Which charger do I need for a Macbook Air 11inch, mid-2011?)
What charger does my MacBook Pro 13 inch use and how many volts does it need to charge my MacBook Pro? My MacBook Pro is 2012.
My charger broke and I need to know what charger my MacBook Pro needs. I also want to know how many volts or watt it needs to.
- Asked by Kenny N from Nashville
- Aug 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What charger does my MacBook Pro 13 inch use and how many volts does it need to charge my MacBook Pro? My MacBook Pro is 2012.)
can i buy the long mag safe for my mac air 13 inch adapter individually?
i have the mag safe charger that came with my mac air, recently traveled and don't have the long cable, where can i buy this long cable..???
- Asked by Laurelis L from Clifton
- Dec 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i buy the long mag safe for my mac air 13 inch adapter individually?)
How much power does this 45W Magsafe 2 consume when it is plugged in to the wall socket and unplugged at the laptop end?
I take this laptop to school to laptop daily and I don't carry the charger. The charger is tediously connected to a multiple output surge protector which also connections to my PC and printer. So the laptop charger will always be on and everyday I only plug in the other magnetic side to charge the laptop. Will this harm the adaptor and will it consume power in that state where it is connected to wall socket but the laptop isn't connected (the status light will be off and the adaptor doesn't heat up at all like it does during charging).