Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
is there noise from the cord?
I would like to understand how much noise is transmitted from the cord/cable bumping into other things (e.g. like bumping on chest/arm when running). I have some earphones which also have a Mic, and the noise transmission from the cord is terrible. Does these Apple earpods have the same problem?
- Asked by Douglas S
- Jan 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there noise from the cord?)
No answers yet
Has anyone from New Zealand purchased these? How long did they take to arrive?
I'm wanting to buy these as a gift but I'm worried they won't arrive in time!
Any guidance would be much appreciated.
- Asked by Christie F
- Oct 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone from New Zealand purchased these? How long did they take to arrive?)
Key to change next/previous track?
Does the Volume buttons change tracks on long hold?
- Asked by Santosh S
- Jun 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Key to change next/previous track?)
What is the length of the ear bud cord, also is it possible to make the speaker wire a little longer so its closer to your mouth and not your neck?
- Asked by Marius V from Key West
- Jul 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the length of the ear bud cord, also is it possible to make the speaker wire a little longer so its closer to your mouth and not your neck?)
Are the ear buds with remote and mic., and the cord made from, or contain Natural Rubber Latex. Are they safe for use of persons with Latex allergy.
What is the EarPods carrying case like?
Is the case that comes with the earpods suitable for winding them up and carrying in a pocket? Is there a place in the box for the cord to wind around? About how big is the case?
- Asked by Asa D from Spring City
- Nov 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the EarPods carrying case like?)
Where is the mic located on these earpods?
I want to use these to record phone calls off my landline phone for my research project, and save the audio to my iPad. Is the mic located in the actual earpiece, or down by the controls on the cord?
- Asked by Jessica M from West Lafayette
- May 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Where is the mic located on these earpods?)
How to keep them from falling out of ear
I will put them in the ear but as soon as I turn my head they will fall out. Even when I drive with the cord out of the way they will not stay in my ear. If I buy the cheap ones with different caps and use the large ones the stay in better but are not as clear. In Washington state we have to use hands free so had to buy blue parrot blue tooth to drive with. It is a shame apple does not come up with something better. I really like the new ipods so clear they just keep falling out of my ears.
- Asked by Tom H from Waverly
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to keep them from falling out of ear)
No answers yet
Single driver or dual driver? (driver = speaker)
Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic has two drivers in each earpiece.
They playback portions of songs you may have been listening to for years that you probably have never heard. The cord on the In-Ear Headphones has sharp edges on the remote that catch on the collar of mens shirts and is annoying every time you turn your head. It's nice to see that the remote on the EarPods seems to have fixed the problem. The EarPods have two opening facing the ear canal, so I want to know if that is because there two drivers or not.
- Asked by David B from Rye
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Single driver or dual driver? (driver = speaker))
I'm planning on buying these earbuds. However, with my previous experience with Apple's headphones, it doesn't take long for them to stop working. Luckily for me I could always go back to the store and replace it thanks to my AppleCare contract. However, that contract is now used up and have no additional warranty for the headphones. Say if I buy the headphones and they become defective (by themselves, no damage caused by me at all), when is the latest I can get an exchange for the headphones? Also is there an AppleCare contract for the headphones alone?
- Asked by Daniel R from Goleta
- Mar 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Insurance/Warranty?)