Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
are they available in stores
new apple ear buds
- Asked by Stephanie B from Jackson
- Sep 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (are they available in stores)
When will these EarPods be available in apple retail stores?
- Asked by Dennis S L from Oakhurst
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (When will these EarPods be available in apple retail stores?)
My granddaugter wants them in pink. Is that available?
iPhone ear pads.
- Asked by John B from Naperville
- Dec 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (My granddaugter wants them in pink. Is that available?)
at what stores can i buy the Earpods
- Asked by Zayra C from Fountain Valley
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (at what stores can i buy the Earpods)
Can these be purchased in-store?
- Asked by Maurice L from Oakland
- Sep 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these be purchased in-store?)
Is there a difference between the ear pods bought from the apple store and the ear pods from the high street market?
i have bought many apple ear pods from a high street store from around £5 and they always seem to break! is there a difference if i buy them from the actual apple store for £29 ?
What are the technical specification of these? Headphone I see in the stores state tech specs with dynamic range, distortion, etc. on their packages.
Will the new Apple earbuds work with my pre-2009 iPod classic?
I have a pre-2009 2GB iPod classic. I have been told by one person that the new Apple earbuds will not work with it, and by another person that they will but the remote option will not be available. Which, if either, is correct?
- Asked by Virginia T S from Bloomington
- Jan 9, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new Apple earbuds work with my pre-2009 iPod classic?)
Can I trade unopened new headphones in the original packaging for the new EarPods headphones?
I got an extra set from the Apple Store for backup use and never used or opened it. Knowing Apple has designed and produced an exceptionally improved one, I would love to try it without having to buy another one...
- Asked by Nancy W from Vancouver
- Nov 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I trade unopened new headphones in the original packaging for the new EarPods headphones?)
I'm planning on buying these earbuds. However, with my previous experience with Apple's headphones, it doesn't take long for them to stop working. Luckily for me I could always go back to the store and replace it thanks to my AppleCare contract. However, that contract is now used up and have no additional warranty for the headphones. Say if I buy the headphones and they become defective (by themselves, no damage caused by me at all), when is the latest I can get an exchange for the headphones? Also is there an AppleCare contract for the headphones alone?
- Asked by Daniel R from Goleta
- Mar 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Insurance/Warranty?)