Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
I have a bigger ear canal/slot/hole than most. As does everyone else in my family. Would these new earPods fit and hold better than the others?
The initial ear buds would always fall out of our ears with the slightest move. Whenever I would want to go running, I'd have to hold an ear bud up to my ear, which made running awkward. Or I would have to tape the ear buds to my ears and put my hoody up as to not be embarrassed. They would just never hold in their. I'm looking at the design of the earPods and I can't tell if they will stay in or slip out. I can't tell what is different about the design that would cause them to hold more. Will they?
- Asked by Douglas G from Kansas City
- Sep 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a bigger ear canal/slot/hole than most. As does everyone else in my family. Would these new earPods fit and hold better than the others?)
Will they fit in my ear with a tragus piercing?
I have my left tragus pierced and I am looking to get some new headphones and I have been told to get the EarPods because they are just has good as some expensive ones. So I was wondering if they would fit I to my ear with my tragus piercing, because of there shape will it be difficult or will they just go in like normal?
- Asked by James P
- Jun 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will they fit in my ear with a tragus piercing?)
No answers yet
So which one is better between this Earpods and In-Ear ??
- Asked by Kunakorn Y from Bangkok
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (So which one is better between this Earpods and In-Ear ??)
EarPods for small ears
I have a new iPhone 5c. I love the sound with the earbuds that came with the phone. However, they keep popping out of my ears even when I scarcely move. I think my ears are too small. Is there a children's size. The sound is so great, I am really sad I have this problem. Help!
- Asked by Marion S from Hampton Bays
- Dec 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (EarPods for small ears)
How to keep them from falling out of ear
I will put them in the ear but as soon as I turn my head they will fall out. Even when I drive with the cord out of the way they will not stay in my ear. If I buy the cheap ones with different caps and use the large ones the stay in better but are not as clear. In Washington state we have to use hands free so had to buy blue parrot blue tooth to drive with. It is a shame apple does not come up with something better. I really like the new ipods so clear they just keep falling out of my ears.
- Asked by Tom H from Waverly
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to keep them from falling out of ear)
No answers yet
Will the new Earpods work with my two yr. old ipod touch?
I need to replace my earbuds for my 2 yr. old ipod touch...will the new Earbuds work just as well (or better)?
- Asked by Steven P C from Albuquerque
- Sep 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new Earpods work with my two yr. old ipod touch?)
How do these compare to the Apple In-Ear Headphones?
For years I've had Apple In-Ear headphones, and I absolutely love them. I love that I can cancel out the rest of the world and just drown in the immense bass that they put out. I've read the reviews that say that these new EarPods have a ridiculous bass and are the best value headphones out there. But how do they compare to the Apple In-Ear. I've read that they beat Bose and Zune without breaking a sweat; but what about a fellow Apple product? Thanks!!
- Asked by Kathryn M from Savannah
- Sep 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do these compare to the Apple In-Ear Headphones?)
I have an 8 GB Ipod Nano, will new earpods fit this model, I don't know which generation
silver 8 GB nano, which generation
- Asked by Betty D from Easton
- Oct 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an 8 GB Ipod Nano, will new earpods fit this model, I don't know which generation)
What is the hertz on the new earpods?
What are the lowest sounds and the highest sounds that you can hear with the new earpods?? Or in other words what is the hertz high and low?
- Asked by Helma H
- Dec 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the hertz on the new earpods?)
No answers yet
Are the Apple Earpods more comfortable than the Apple in-ear headphones and the Earbuds?
Like apple's older in-ear headphones, and also are they more comfortable than the earbuds (with the rubber tips that are removable)?
- Asked by Ackary A from Tampa
- Sep 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the Apple Earpods more comfortable than the Apple in-ear headphones and the Earbuds?)