Similar questions from the community
Will this charge the iPhone 5 faster than the 5W adapter that came with the phone?
- Asked by Michael W from New York
- Oct 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge the iPhone 5 faster than the 5W adapter that came with the phone?)
will this charge the iphone 4 faster?
will this charge my iphone 4 faster than the 5w charger included?
- Asked by Santiago B
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this charge the iphone 4 faster?)
The picture above only shows a power adapter, does it include the 3pin (uk plug) as well. Or do I have to purchase the Apple 5W USB Power Adapter?
In the picture it only shows the big bulk thing does that just make it charge faster or does it include a uk plug (3pin) inside that I cant plug directly in the wall?
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
I notice the charger for a Iphone 4 is 5w 5v and 1amp. Wouldn't this charger damage an iphone 4? Surely the faster charging speed is bad for it?
Can I use the 5W USB adapter to charge the iPad Mini with Retina display?
Since the device comes with the 12W USB powet adapter.
- Asked by László H
- Feb 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 5W USB adapter to charge the iPad Mini with Retina display?)
can i charge my iphone with my ipad charger/adapter
I have an Iphone 5c. Can I charge it with the adapter than came from my Ipad Air?
- Asked by R Keith T from Knoxville
- Jun 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can i charge my iphone with my ipad charger/adapter)
does anybody know if/how much faster this will charge an iPhone or iPad, since I've lost my iPad adapter which was 10 Watts. Thanks
Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?
and will it charge it any faster than the old 10W version?
- Asked by Casey B from Fargo
- Oct 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?)
iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?
If i buy the iPad Mini, the package come with 12W USB Power Adapter or come with 5W? if come with 5W, i will buy the 12W for extera use.
Please Please let me know about this, thank you so much
- Asked by Ka Shing O from Pearsall
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?)
How much faster will this charger charge my iPad3 ?
- Asked by Michael H from Conway
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How much faster will this charger charge my iPad3 ?)
Will this damage the iPad Mini battery?
I have my iPad mini and really hate the 5W wall plug. I've read that using a bigger charger than intended actually damages batteries, is this the case with iPad mini and this 12W adapter?
- Asked by Elias M from Lafayette
- Nov 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this damage the iPad Mini battery?)
Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?
I don't see an extension cable anywhere on the web site.
I have the extremely useful 10W adapter that has a long cable that allows me to use my iPad and have it plugged into the wall socket.
Now I need the same for my iPhone.
(it came with a ridiculous little charging cable, which is okay as long as Apple offers an extension).
But from other users I gather that there's no cable with this 12W adapter.
Please tell me Apple didn't replace the 10W adapter with one that has no available extension.
- Asked by Thomas D from Toronto
- Jul 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?)