Similar questions from the community
Will this charge the iPhone 5 faster than the 5W adapter that came with the phone?
- Asked by Michael W from New York
- Oct 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge the iPhone 5 faster than the 5W adapter that came with the phone?)
will this charge the iphone 4 faster?
will this charge my iphone 4 faster than the 5w charger included?
- Asked by Santiago B
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this charge the iphone 4 faster?)
The picture above only shows a power adapter, does it include the 3pin (uk plug) as well. Or do I have to purchase the Apple 5W USB Power Adapter?
In the picture it only shows the big bulk thing does that just make it charge faster or does it include a uk plug (3pin) inside that I cant plug directly in the wall?
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
I notice the charger for a Iphone 4 is 5w 5v and 1amp. Wouldn't this charger damage an iphone 4? Surely the faster charging speed is bad for it?
Can I use the 5W USB adapter to charge the iPad Mini with Retina display?
Since the device comes with the 12W USB powet adapter.
- Asked by László H
- Feb 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 5W USB adapter to charge the iPad Mini with Retina display?)
can i charge my iphone with my ipad charger/adapter
I have an Iphone 5c. Can I charge it with the adapter than came from my Ipad Air?
- Asked by R Keith T from Knoxville
- Jun 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (can i charge my iphone with my ipad charger/adapter)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
does anybody know if/how much faster this will charge an iPhone or iPad, since I've lost my iPad adapter which was 10 Watts. Thanks
Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?
and will it charge it any faster than the old 10W version?
- Asked by Casey B from Fargo
- Oct 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?)
Can I use the 12 W usb power adapter to charge my iPhone 5
- Asked by Robert L from Bethesda
- Jan 26, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 12 W usb power adapter to charge my iPhone 5)
iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?
If i buy the iPad Mini, the package come with 12W USB Power Adapter or come with 5W? if come with 5W, i will buy the 12W for extera use.
Please Please let me know about this, thank you so much
- Asked by Ka Shing O from Pearsall
- Oct 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?)