Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can you buy replacement ear tips for apple head phones
I have the headphones with the three sizes of ear buds and I lost one of the large size, can you get replacement ones or do you have to buy another whole set.
- Asked by Irene S from Kelowna
- May 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you buy replacement ear tips for apple head phones)
what does "with remote" mean?
- Asked by Gregory C from Hopkinsville
- Aug 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what does "with remote" mean?)
Is there a compatible extension cord for earphones like this?
I want to make sure I can use the built in mic and remote. My earphones work just fine with my laptop, but I recently got a Mac Pro and I usually keep it much farther away from where I'm sitting. I noticed the plug for the earphones has four metal segments rather than three on normal ones. I presume that extra contact point is what's used for the inputs from the microphone and remote.
- Asked by James H from Richardson
- Feb 27, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a compatible extension cord for earphones like this?)
How can I make my earphones work with my computer?
Out of no where I can only listen to the right earphone when using my computer, but when I plug them into my phone I can hear from both of them.. I already tried the ¨try to twist it when its plugged into the computer¨ trick but nothing seems to happen.
- Asked by Nathalie T from Panama
- Mar 15, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I make my earphones work with my computer?)