Questions & Answers for Lifeproof nüüd case for iPhone 5c
3 Questions from the Community
Can iPhone 5c phone fit in an iPhone 5 case? TY
- Asked by Kelly G from Fort Plain
- Nov 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can iPhone 5c phone fit in an iPhone 5 case? TY)
what are the dimensions of case?
- Asked by Gloria A from East Meadow
- Aug 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what are the dimensions of case?)
How do you charge iPhone with lifeproof case on
- Asked by Sandra P from Crest Hill
- Jun 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you charge iPhone with lifeproof case on)
I am not entirely sure what you meanly this question, but I am going to answer this assuming you mean the cord fitting into the hole. Well, I have the 5C with the Lifeproof, and use the charger Apple gives you in the box to charge it, and it fits just fine. I can't tell you exactly what 3rd party chargers will work with it; all I know is that, as long as you keep the original charger, it will fit just fine. Now, if it is not fit you're talking about, then I have absolutely no idea what else you would mean by this...but I hope this is helpful!
P.S. If you are talking about the cover over the charging port, then you just stick your fingernail into the slot on the front, against the screen, and pull towards the bottom of the phone. If you have no fingernails...good luck.
- Answered by Braydon W from Arlington
- Jun 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How do you charge iPhone with lifeproof case on)