I want to transfer photos from my PC (Windows 7) to the iPad. Can this cable be used to copy photos from a PC to iPad as well?
2 Answers from the Community
No all cameras so be very careful. The camera has to have it's own power supply for the transfer. If it doesn't (like the Canon Elph 135), it won't transfer but will just tell you the accessory doesn't have enough power! Be very very careful
- Answered by Alice S from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, that cable is just form transferring photos from a camera to the iPad. It makes the iPad a USB host meaning you can connect a limited number of devices to the iPad, like cameras and even flash drives (not fully supported) or keyboards but its not for connecting to computers.
- Answered by Kyle H from Newport Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
transfer photos ipad2 to windows PC
- Asked by Marion S from Cranbrook
- Flag as inappropriate (transfer photos ipad2 to windows PC)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Can I transfer photos from my PC to my iPad?
- Asked by Karen N from Pembroke
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I transfer photos from my PC to my iPad?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader