Belkin Chef Stand for iPad 2
Belkin Chef Stand for iPad 2
Belkin have created the ideal stand for enjoying all your recipe apps on your iPad while keeping it safe from any accidental splashes or spills. Featuring a non-slip rubber base and a hand-washable, chrome plated finish, the Belkin Chef Stand will be at home in any kitchen.
- Ideal for your counter-top
- Non-slip rubber base
- Chrome plated finish to match your other kitchen appliances
- Hand washable
Did you notice?The chrome plated finish makes the stand blend seamlessly with your other kitchen appliances.
Apple Recommends ForUsing your recipe apps in the kitchen while keeping your iPad safe and secure.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Chef Stand
- Form Factor: Stand
- Material: Hard Plastic, Rubber
- Height: 5.59 cm
- Width: 14.48 cm
- Weight: 154 g
- Length: 12.7 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868860786
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One year
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Very stable, works great with new iPad
I bought this stand with the stylus from another site, but would recommend it wholeheartedly.
First one I received, the stylus I bought this stand with the stylus from another site, but would recommend it wholeheartedly.
First one I received, the stylus didn't work with the new iPad - i.e. it wouldn't wake the display. I was concerned this was due to the slight change in the magnet used in the iPad itself. My fears were put to rest when I received a replacement.
The replacement stylus works just as it should - to wake the display and allow you to control the iPad without getting messy fingers all over the screen.
The stand is one of the best looking and most stable I have come across, it makes others I have used look and feel cheap ... superb! …
- Written by Christopher B from Rugby
58 of 67 people found this useful
Not just for the kitchen. It's great all round the house.
- Written by deborah E from birmingham
50 of 60 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this work for an iPad Air in its smart cover?
- Asked by Patricia W from Quorn
does this chef stand come with the smart stylus? if not, do you have another product that comes with a stylus? thanks sarah
- Asked by Sarah S from Melbourne
NO, you need to buy a different stylus that will work better.
- Answered by Jean-luc W from Potts Point
does this work with ipad3 [which I believe is marginally thicker]?
- Asked by Daniel B from Perth
Yes, perfectly, the stylus also works to wake and control the display
(I must admit however that Yes, perfectly, the stylus also works to wake and control the display
(I must admit however that the one I received initially did not, but the replacement sent out worked a-ok, if it doesn't work for you after purchase, exercise your rights and ask for a replacement, don't give up straight away!) …
- Answered by Christopher B