Featuring rubberised sidewalls for enhanced protection from drops, shocks, and bumps, the Incase Pro Snap Case also offers an improved grip to keep your iPhone safe in your hands. A thicker hardshell provides better overall protection while still maintaining the slim profile of iPhone 5s.
- Rubberised sidewalls protect against drops and shocks
- Thicker hardshell construction for better overall protection
- Enhanced grip
- Secure snap-on attachment
- Easy access to all device features
Did you notice?Rubberised grip sidewalls deliver added protection and an enhanced grip.
Apple Recommends ForComplement the design of your iPhone while safeguarding it.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pro Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: CL69096
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450127439
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Useless, broke in less than a year
It's not sturdy case, it broke in less than a year of light use. Not to mention it's pricey too. It's a perfect RIP OFF.
- Written by Ajay S from London
I went looking for a case when the Iphone 5 was launched last year and really this was the only option. I have had incase cases fo I went looking for a case when the Iphone 5 was launched last year and really this was the only option. I have had incase cases for previous phones and thought they worked well with the iphone 4. You can access all the ports and buttons but the case design is average. Its pretty tough, but the exposed edges at the top and bottom coupled with the fact that the new Iphone 5 is made out of metal, gets damaged very quickly. If you buy this case then dont have it in your pocket or bag with other items!! …
- Written by Matt T from Thatcham
9 of 10 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How do I clean the rubber part of the case so it becomes green again
- Asked by Blake K from Sydney
How does the green one look on a gold 5S?
- Asked by Pui Hei Jordan C
No answers yet
How does the Incase Pro Snap Case differ from the Incase Snap Case (without the Pro in the title)?
- Asked by Mark E from La Jolla
it does, the volume rocker buttons are covers and the silencer switch has a small cutout hole
- Answered by Denni M from Edmonton
Does this fit the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Fernando M from Camarillo
On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case a On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case as working with iphone 5 and 5s. I'd say that's a yes. …
- Answered by Robert A from Oxnard
If it gets dropped will the screen shatter if it lands of the screen?
- Asked by Amy V from Osage Beach
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole YESS!!
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole screen and a big bill to get it fixed!!!! …
- Answered by Phoebe T