The NVIDIA Quadro K5000 Graphics Card for Mac helps you achieve impressive results more rapidly in GPU-accelerated professional applications such as Adobe Creative Suite and Autodesk Maya and Smoke available on the Mac.
Use up to four displays at once
The new display engine drives up to four displays simultaneously and supports next-generation DisplayPort 1.2 features to give you maximum workspace and productivity. Among those features are improved colour depth, higher refresh rates and resolutions as high as 3840 by 2160 @ 60 Hz or 4096 by 2160 @ up to 48 Hz.
4 GB GDDR5 GPU memory with ultra-fast memory bandwidth
A massive 4 GB frame buffer and memory bandwidth up to 173 GB/s deliver high throughput for interactive visualisation of large models and exceptional performance for real-time processing of large textures and frames.
Designed for Mac Pro
NVIDIA designed, tested and built the Quadro K5000 specifically for the Mac Pro to give you the highest performance, most advanced capabilities and greatest reliability in its class.
Fast performance in Microsoft Windows pro applications
Even when you're using Boot Camp and running Windows applications, you can make the most of native Quadro GPU-accelerated 3D graphics performance and features.
NVIDIA CUDA architecture
This parallel-computing architecture tightly integrates advanced visualisation and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows. NVIDIA regularly optimises the CUDA drivers to achieve peak performance and stability.
- Support for dual DisplayPort 1.2 resolutions, such as 3840 by 2160 @ 60 Hz (dongles also included to support Mini DisplayPort)
- Powers two 27-inch LED Cinema Displays at full resolution using the included Mini DisplayPort adapters
- Stunning image quality through 64x full-scene antialiasing (FSAA)
- More visualisation performance and higher GPU compute horsepower with the SMX architecture (streaming multiprocessor engine)
- Silent cooling design for an ultra-quiet desktop environment
- Low-power design that enables up to two cards in one system for CUDA-based application performance scaling or connecting eight displays
- Ability to create a robust 3D Stereoscopic viewing experience on your 3D stereo-capable display through a dedicated 3-pin miniDIN connector*
- Dual-link DVI-I/DVI-D outputs up to 2560 by 1600 @ 60 Hz and 1920 by 1200 @ 120 Hz
- Simple, easy out-of-the-box setup
Did you notice?Quadro K5000 for Mac is tested by leading software vendors such as Autodesk and Adobe to give you the best possible experience with professional applications.
Apple Recommends ForGet optimal performance and reliability from the professional design, animation and video applications on your Mac Pro.
What's in the Box?
- NVIDIA Quadro K5000 professional graphics board
- Stereo connector bracket
- Two DisplayPort to mini-DisplayPort adapters
- DVI-I to VGA adapter
- Quick start guide
- Width: 14.5 mm/0.57 in.
- Depth: 111.2 mm/4.376 in.
- Weight: 689 g
- Length: 266.7 mm/10.5 in.
- OS X 10.8.3 or later
- Mac Pro (early 2008) or later (model Mac Pro 3.1 or later)
- Available PCI Express 2.0 slot
- Mfr. Part Number: VCQK5000MAC-PB
- UPC or EAN No.: 3536403341770
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Three years
- * 3D Stereo Bracket to enable 3D glasses is sold separately.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Why no 4k option With Samsung U28D590 and Nvidia K5000 on Mid-2012 w/10.9.4?
- Asked by Larry W from Atlanta
Will the K5000 work in an Xserve (2009)?
- Asked by Keith L from Seattle
Quadro K5000 in a MacPro82012) + LG 34UM95, will it work?
- Asked by Diether M
Is there an adaptor available to go from DVI dual Link to Mini display port? In other words, can I connect 3 Cinema Displays to this card?
- Asked by Cory M from Calgary