The Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve wraps your MacBook in the safety of unique two-panel construction that's fully padded and fleece lined. And its one-way colour-matched zip with full grain leather zip-pulls makes sure that everything stays exactly where it belongs.
- Durable woven exterior
- Two-panel construction
- Completely padded and lined with fleece
- Full-grain leather zip-pulls and colour-matched zip
Did you notice?Plenty of padding and a soft fleece lining mean scratch- and bump-free safety.
Apple Recommends ForFashionably carry and protect your MacBook.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Anchor Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 266.7 mm/10.5 in.
- Width: 25.4 mm/1 in.
- Length: 343 mm/13.5 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432017331
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
I ordered this sleeve with a bit of hesitance because I didn't think a sleeve would be useful for my MacBook Pro. I bought the 13" I ordered this sleeve with a bit of hesitance because I didn't think a sleeve would be useful for my MacBook Pro. I bought the 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display and the guy in the Apple Store told me only to buy a 13" Retina case. I bought this sleeve and it's truly amazing! The inside is lined with fur and is very handy. It's very handy and compact and I would definitely recommend this case. Can get dirty easily though.. …
- Written by Ryan S from Derry
54 of 55 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it too fit for Macbook Pro with Retina Display 13'' with INCASE HARD CASE ?
- Asked by Jedsada I
Does this fit a 13" macbook pro with retina or would it be to big?
- Asked by Kaitlin S from Georgetown
No it fits perfect, even has some extra room so its not tight on it.
- Answered by Abigail D from Newmarket
Is it protective?? Thick padding??
- Asked by John A from Sydney
There is thick padding as if you can see in the description,it has:
2-Com There is thick padding as if you can see in the description,it has:
2-Completely padded and lined with fleece …
- Answered by Fatma A
is it water proof?
- Asked by Jesus F from Gresham
No it is not waterproof.
- Answered by Siena L