Now including Office 2016 for Mac, Microsoft 365 is a one-year subscription that offers the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, along with cloud services that give you Office when and where you need it. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files and applications from anywhere. In addition to productivity applications and cloud access, you get Skype world minutes and OneDrive online storage.
Office 365 moves with you
The Microsoft Office 365 plans have been specifically designed for the way you use Office. Whether you opt for Personal or Home subscriptions, you're able to sign in to your Microsoft account to access your documents, applications and settings. Plus, you'll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating made easy
Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more, and allow others to read your Word documents in real time - even if they don't have Word.
The new version of Microsoft Word lets you incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily and add pictures, videos or online media to documents with a simple drag-and-drop function. Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint and find meaning in numbers faster with the Quick Analysis and Chart Animations in Excel.
365 Personal and 365 Home
An annual subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Home allows you to use the software on up to five PCs or Mac computers, plus five iOS devices, including your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
An annual subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal allows you to use the software on one PC or Mac, as well as one iOS device, including your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Now includes Office 2016 for Mac
- One convenient subscription provides Office for an entire household (Office 365 Home on up to five Macs or PCs, and five iPads) or just yourself (Office 365 Personal on one Mac or PC and one iPad)
- Easily install Office Mobile on up to five iPhones*
- Always have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- An extra 20 GB of online storage in OneDrive (up to five users for Office 365 Home)
- Keep everyone in sync with anywhere access to shared docs
- Sixty minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries**
Did you notice?There are two subscription services to choose from - Personal or Home - so you can choose one to suit your Office needs.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying your favourite Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, across multiple devices.
What's in the Box?
- Microsoft Office 365 license key code
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel processor
- 2.5 GB available hard disk space, HFS+ hard disk format
- 1 GB RAM
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32- or 64-bit OS only
- 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
- 3 GB available hard disk space
- 2 GB RAM
- 1366 x 768 screen resolution
- Mfr. Part Number: 6GQ-00241
- UPC or EAN No.: 885370451368
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- *iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch must be running iOS 6.1 or later. **See office.com/information for details. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how do you install Microsoft Office 365 Personal onto my ipad
- Asked by Diana S
Hi Diana, I have just install office 365 on my Ipad and sync with my microsoft account. You first do Hi Diana, I have just install office 365 on my Ipad and sync with my microsoft account. You first download the office 365 app on your ipad using your apple id. Once downloaded, you open the office app, eg the word app. If you had used your office 365 on just apple devices, you should be able to use the full features. If not, go to the bottom left and click on upgrade. In my case as I first used my office 365 on a PC device, when I went into the word app on my ipad, i see on the top left corner that my account is under my apple id. If you are like me who first used the office 365 on a PC, you can get the full upgraded app by signing out of the apple id account on the app page, and then signing in using your microsoft account. All the best Diana. …
- Answered by Kokchen L from Cherrybrook
Does Microsoft office 365 work offline (while on a plane, remote, etc)? ... or do you have to log in using the Internet just to work on a document
- Asked by Allen P from Redmond
Can I install on iPhone 6 and Ipad 2 air with one subscription
- Asked by Namir K from Pasadena
How Come Microsoft 2011 Products?
- Asked by Blake L from Spartanburg
Short answer, the latest version of office for mac is indeed the 2011 version, 2016s version is curr Short answer, the latest version of office for mac is indeed the 2011 version, 2016s version is currently in beta until towards the end of the year, but with an office 365 subscription, you will be untitled to update free of charge. …
- Answered by Michael G
after instulation of this product can i use the programs without internet connection?
- Asked by Nessrin K
Yes, Once they are fully downloaded and installed you can use all the programs without internet. Som Yes, Once they are fully downloaded and installed you can use all the programs without internet. Some features won't work; like the advanced dictionary and e-mail ect. …
- Answered by Rudy R from Caledon East