True Religion's Zach Wallet offers a convenient way to carry your iPhone 5s and other essentials in a single case. The case is hand-crafted from premium leather and provides multiple interior pockets to hold credit cards, ID and cash. There's even a built-in stand function that lets you view your iPhone screen from multiple angles.
- Two card pockets and one slip pocket
- Built-in stand for multiple viewing angles
- Hand-crafted with premium leather
- Soft micro-suede lining provides extra scratch protection
- Easy access to all ports and buttons
- True Religion vintage-finish hardware details
Did you notice?You can store credit cards, ID and cash in the wallet's convenient pockets.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your iPhone 5s in a slim yet protective wallet-style case.
What's in the Box?
- True Religion Zach Wallet Case for iPhone 5s
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Height: 12.7 cm/5 in.
- Width: 2.49 cm/0.98 in.
- Weight: 158 g
- Length: 6.81 cm/2.68 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: AUT00005
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616031555
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Nice concept but not up to everyday life usage
I was looking to replace my existing wallet which was a Sena and unfortunately the colour faded very quickly. I was impressed wi I was looking to replace my existing wallet which was a Sena and unfortunately the colour faded very quickly. I was impressed with the sturdiness of this wallet. It took a few days to be able to put more than one card in the wallet holder as it was too hard, but it has now settled in.
However, parts of the frame surrounding the phone is very tight, and twice now I have experienced two taps to the side of it which have caused the plastic parts to fracture. Its still stable, but its definitely not what I expected for a this price.
I will continue to use it, until it breaks completely, but it does not appear to be something that will last the length of the phone itself. …
- Written by Paul R from Birmingham
8 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
how many credit cards can fit in the wallet
- Asked by David D from Auckland
Will this case scratch the back of the iphone?
- Asked by Michael N from Houston
There are a lot of i5s cases that interfere with the flash. Is this one ok? Can we have some more pix of it? Thanks.
- Asked by Damian B
I own and use the iPhone 5s and the official leather apple case which has no issue with the camera a I own and use the iPhone 5s and the official leather apple case which has no issue with the camera and dual flash features. …
- Answered by Lee C