Kensington's SafeStand Keyed Locking Station delivers the last word in security for any iMac that's in a school, library, kiosk or other public space. Bolt the SafeStand directly to a desk or table, then secure it to the iMac with the ingenious Kensington SafeDome locking mechanism. SafeStand's streamlined design also complements iMac and allows the full range of screen adjustments and swivel functions.
- Permanent physical security for iMac
- SafeDome locking mechanism has a pass-through for cables to secure a keyboard and mouse
- Super-strong ClickSafe lock head
- Full range of movement for screen adjustments or swivelling
- Sleek design to complement your iMac
- Compatible with both 21.5-inch and 27-inch iMac models
Did you notice?SafeStand also manages cables and secures your wired keyboard and mouse.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iMac secure in high-traffic environments.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington SafeStand for iMac
- SafeDome locking mechanism
- Lock head with two keys
- Desktop bolt and five screws
- Instruction manual
- Weight: 2.43 kg
- Mfr. Part Number: K67822WW
- UPC or EAN No.: 085896678229
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this stand swivel itself as its bolted down? To turn the stand & monitor left and right
- Asked by Jennafer Y from Kayenta
Is this compatible with the Apple 27-inch thunderbolt display?
- Asked by Matthew H
Yes, it does. I just installed it. One small caveat is that the plug that goes to the iMac does no Yes, it does. I just installed it. One small caveat is that the plug that goes to the iMac does not fit through the ring that holds the lock. This is really a minor issue which does not affect the overall use of the unit. The design is excellent, the mount still allows the display to swivel easily, overall a great design. …
- Answered by Michael C from Ewing