Charge your iPhone, iPad or iPod on the road with the Belkin Car Charger. The low-profile design means the charger fits neatly on your dashboard, and the rubber grips let you easily insert and remove it from the power outlet. Follow your route or listen to music on the go without worrying about losing charge.
- Compact design
- Plugs into any car power outlet
- Includes separate 4 ft Lightning to USB cable
- Powered USB port
Did you notice?The USB port is universal, so you can still charge your legacy Apple devices with a 30-pin cable.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iPhone, iPad or iPod charged while travelling.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin In-Car Charger
- Lightning to USB ChargeSync cable
- Other Features: Charging
- Height: 2.2 cm
- Width: 2.2 cm
- Weight: 0.039 g
- Length: 11 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J078bt04-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868937556
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this product for the sole purpose of a durable cable, as the stock charging cable for the iPhone is pretty weak. This cable Bought this product for the sole purpose of a durable cable, as the stock charging cable for the iPhone is pretty weak. This cable is far stronger and durable. I suspect i may not need another cable after this one. Plus you're getting a free car charging adapter. win win. …
- Written by Kareem R from Birmingham
123 of 127 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will it charge the iPhone 6
- Asked by Robert B
Yes no problems but cable plug is not robust and broke but may have been trapped in the car door! M Yes no problems but cable plug is not robust and broke but may have been trapped in the car door! My store sells cable in different colours but I recommend only black as does not reflect in windscreen. …
- Answered by Thomas C
will it connect to the car entertainment system?
- Asked by Paul J
Nope, it's solely a charging device. All it does is charge your device. Its 20 quid bro...
- Answered by Kareem R
Does this fit into the lighter socket ?
- Asked by Janice S
- Answered by Kareem R