iDevices Kitchen Thermometer
iDevices Kitchen Thermometer
The iDevices Kitchen Thermometer is a must-have accessory for cooking the perfect piece of meat. Synced to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch via Bluetooth, the iDevices Connected app will let you know when your meal is cooked to perfection. Simply tell the app what you're cooking, leave the thermometer probe in the meat while it cooks and relax. Plus, with its dual-probe capability, you can monitor two temperatures simultaneously.
Connect with your cooking
Unlock the power of your Kitchen Thermometer using the free iDevices Connected app. Set custom or preset temperature alarms, share your creations on Facebook and Twitter, see exclusive recipes and much more.
45-metre Bluetooth Smart range
200 hours battery
Dual temperature monitoring
Preset and custom temperature alarms
Did you notice?
You can set custom or preset temperature alarms according to your cooking needs.
Apple Recommends For
Taking the guesswork out of cooking meat well.
What's in the Box?
2 meat probes
2 probe wraps
2 coloured probe indicators
2 AA batteries
Optional magnetic disc
Power Source: Battery Power
Height: 5.1 cm/2 in.
Length: 9.5 cm/3.75 in.
Width: 8.26 cm/3.25 in.
Weight: 241 g
Mfr. Part Number: IKT0002
UPC or EAN No.: 852931005063
Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law.
Answers from the community
Are the probes suitable for use in making toffee/confectionery (what is maximum submersible length of the probes?)
- Asked by Kim S from St Kilda
- on 23-Jul-2016
can you use on grill
No answers yet
- Asked by Jerry E from Cudahy
- on 25-Mar-2015
Does the entire probe unit go in the oven wirelessly or do you have to trail a wire out of it to the unit?
- Asked by Alastair M from Delph
- on 14-Jan-2016
Compatible with an iPhone 6?
- Asked by Steven P from Dunfermline
- on 25-Nov-2014
It's not currently listed as such but there's really no reason why it shouldn't work perfectly and i It's not currently listed as such but there's really no reason why it shouldn't work perfectly and it's stated as compatible on the manufacturer's website
- Written by paul w from belfast
- on 11-Jan-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Customize your home with the iDevices Connected app and products like the iDevices Switch. Control, schedule and monitor your home from one central dashboard. With the iDevices Connected app, there’s no need for multiple apps or hubs. Stay connected to your home from wherever you are using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
• iDevices Switch (HomeKit Enabled Plug)< br/>• iDevices Outdoor Switch (HomeKit Enabled Plug)
• iDevices Thermostat (HomeKit Enabled Thermostat)
• Original iGrill
• Kitchen Thermometer
• Kitchen Thermometer mini
iDevices Connected HomeKit App Features:
• No login required, even for remote access (Requires Apple TV 3rd Gen.)
• Remote access through your Apple TV 3rd Gen (or later)
• Set dynamic schedules for your HomeKit enabled devices to meet your lifestyle
• Organize each of your iDevices products into ‘Rooms’ (i.e. Sarah’s Bedroom) and ‘Zones’ (i.e. Upstairs) for simple navigation
• Switch responds to Siri® allowing you to control your Switch-enabled devices using just your voice
• Create custom ‘Scenes’ to control multiple accessories at once. For example, “Siri, I’m going to bed,” could turn on your bedroom fan and turn off your bedside lamp.
• User driven app interface allows you to customize your experience
with photos of your home, rooms and products
iGrill / Kitchen Thermometer App Features:
• Choose from dozens of presets like chicken, pork and steak medium rare
• Create a custom temperature setting
• See a real-time progression of your cook with the app’s graph
• Set timers to keep track of your cooking tasks
• Share your cooking masterpiece socially through Facebook and Twitter
• View what others are cooking with the user globe
• Be inspired by sample recipes from our leading partners
The iDevices Connected app now includes HomeKit support and a lot of great, new features. Our iDevices Customer Experience Team is here to make sure you get the most out of the app and your products! Contact Support@iDevicesinc.com with any questions you might have. …