The Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III is a portable speaker system that connects to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly via Bluetooth. With its rechargeable lithium-ion battery, the speaker lets you share your music for up to 14 hours without recharging.
Designed for people on the go
Designed with functionality in mind, the SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III features curved edges and a thin profile, making it easy to slip into a bag or backpack when you're on the go. A silicone button panel protects the speaker from dirt and dust, while a wrap-around metal grille adds to its durability and resists fingerprint marks. And so that you can make it your own, the SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III has optional accessory covers that let you add colour to reflect your personal style.
- Wirelessly connects to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Lithium-ion battery lets you share your music for up to 14 hours without recharging
- Practical design makes it easy to take with you wherever you go
- Silicone button panel protects from dirt and dust
- Lets you broadcast music with fullness, clarity and depth
- Optional accessory covers reflect your personal style
Did you notice?The speaker's lithium-ion battery lets you share music for up to 14 hours without having to recharge.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly broadcasting music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch when you're on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III
- Power adaptor
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 13.15 cm/5.18 in.
- Width: 25.6 cm/10.1 in.
- Weight: 1.37 kg
- Length: 4.8 cm/1.8 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 369946-1300
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817613897
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
SLIII vs SL mini.
Having both I can make an informed review. Simply the SLIII is the better of the two but not necessarily the better choice. The mi Having both I can make an informed review. Simply the SLIII is the better of the two but not necessarily the better choice. The mini has an amazing output and quality of sound for such a small speaker. This is the speaker that you want if mobility is important to you. The SLIII is bigger and easily produces a level of sound to fill a medium to large room. It is however bigger and not so great as a mobile speaker. Having played various music genres on both. The mini has more bass than the III but not by much. The III does have a greater clarity and sounds a little more balanced. Unfortunately it does seem to lose the bass on some dance tracks. Both are pricey, there is £100 difference between the two. So my advice is if mobility is your focus then get the mini, if you want an amazing bluetooth home speaker then it's the III. …
- Written by Paul R from Barnsley
91 of 95 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it come with remote control?
- Asked by Carmen Gloria M from Miramar
No it doesn't
- Answered by Damian T
What is the maximum range that can be transmitted from the Bluetooth device to the Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III?
- Asked by John B from Brampton
Can I use it as clock radio to wake up
- Asked by Kenneth P from Hamden
I too wondered this, and I had the Soundlink III for a while. It was a great speaker, but when it i I too wondered this, and I had the Soundlink III for a while. It was a great speaker, but when it is not in use for a while it goes to sleep, severing the BT connection to the source device. If you need something that can also be used with the alarm clock feature, I would suggest the Bose SoundDock XT or Bose SoundDock III speaker. These devices connect to the iPhone using the lightning connector at the bottom of the device and will also charge the device while also directing all audio output from the device through the sepakers of the dock. This means that even the alarm clock sounds go through the dock speaker. …
- Answered by Richard W from Lewisville
Is this Bose speaker compatible with iphone 6?
- Asked by Maria D
The short answer is yes. The longer answer is it will work with smartphones, tablets, and computers The short answer is yes. The longer answer is it will work with smartphones, tablets, and computers that come with Bluetooth. …
- Answered by Patrick W from Cedar Hills
can i use it for my mac pro
- Asked by Ryan C from Granada Hills
Yes. It's bluetooth - pair it!
- Answered by Thomas W from Wayzata