The flexible, sweat‐proof Plantronics BackBeat FIT wireless stereo headphones deliver powerful audio, but still let you hear your surroundings when you're outside. And for even greater safety, they have bright, reflective colours that are easily seen when you’re out for a nighttime jog or walk. Thanks to a built-in rechargeable battery, the BackBeat FIT can power a week of workouts with up to eight hours of use. Easy on-ear controls let you manage your music and calls without missing a beat. The reversible armband also secures your iPhone whilst you’re moving and stores your headphones when you’re done. All of which make it your perfect workout partner.
Built for action
The wireless headset boasts powerful audio, while its safety‐oriented design lets you hear your surroundings and be seen at night. The reversible armband secures your iPhone or iPod touch while you’re moving and stores your headphones when you’re done – making it your perfect workout partner. Plus, the on-ear controls and in-built microphone let you keep moving while you control your music or take calls with ease.
Sweat-proof, durable design
Backbeat fit headphones are made with a P2i nano-coating, so they're tough enough to make it through rain, sweat and even the odd splash of a sports drink. Plus, the headphones' reflective finish provides added visibility at night.
- Flexible design fits comfortably and stays put for all levels of exercise
- Rugged construction with P2i sweat‐proof coating
- Easy controls let you keep moving whilst you control your music or calls
- Safety‐oriented eartip design and reflective finishes let you hear your surroundings and be seen at night
- Neoprene armband secures your iPhone and reverses to store headphones
- Rechargeable battery powers a week of workouts with up to eight hours of listening time
- DeepSleep power-saving mode activates when you're out of range from iPhone or iPad, keeping headphones charged up to six months
- Bluetooth wireless technology for listening to music, movies and calls on iPhone and iPad
Did you notice?Included neoprene armband secures your iPhone during any activity, then reverses to create a storage pouch for your headphones.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably listening to the music on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad when you're working out.
What's in the Box?
- Plantronics BackBeat FIT Wireless Stereo Headphones
- Reversible armband/storage pouch for iPhone or headset
- Micro-USB cable
- User guide
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20,000Hz
- Other Features: Bluetooth, With Mic, Noise Cancelling, Sports & Fitness, Wireless
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 3.0
- Drivers: Dynamic
- No. of Microphones: 1
- Battery life: Up to eight hours
- Charge Time: 2.5 hours
- Stand By Time: 14 days
- Weight: 24 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 201900-05
- UPC or EAN No.: 5033588042877
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
The best sports bluetooth headpones out there.
After having jabra sports headphones and them breaking through moisture from sweat, and after looking on YouTube these stood out b After having jabra sports headphones and them breaking through moisture from sweat, and after looking on YouTube these stood out best.
They fit and look cool and function better than the jabra's and sound good with no break in sound. Also they come with an arm case which looks cool. …
- Written by Richard S from Sturminster Newton
28 of 32 people found this useful
10/10, Best on the market. Highly recommend. Great battery Life.
I have owned a number of wireless headphones and i have found these Plantronics Backbeat Fit to be the best on the market. And the I have owned a number of wireless headphones and i have found these Plantronics Backbeat Fit to be the best on the market. And they are one of the cheapest!
I have previously owned Beats Powerbeats2 wireless. I went threw 4 pairs as they kept breaking. I then bought the jabra sport but they kept breaking.
I recently purchased these Plantronics Backbeat Fit. They are all round great. The battery life is very good and they charge fast. They are comfortable to wear.
They are £99, so allot cheaper than Beats Powerbeats2 wireless and Jabra Sport. …
- Written by Rob C from Selby
5 of 5 people found this useful
great sound quality
the sound quality is great and looks cool, but there are a some cons, first of all the earbuds are huge and cannot be replaced, so the sound quality is great and looks cool, but there are a some cons, first of all the earbuds are huge and cannot be replaced, so if you use M or L in in ear versions it might be good but L is better, and the link between the sides is not flexible it`s just a simple wire and it isn`t holding it`s shape …
- Written by Dezso F from London
4 of 5 people found this useful
Great headphones but iPhone 6 Plus owners beware
Can't fault the headphones but where Apple say that this product is compatible with the 6 Plus they only mean the headphones sadly Can't fault the headphones but where Apple say that this product is compatible with the 6 Plus they only mean the headphones sadly the 6 Plus does not fit in the armband. This was partly the reason I bought the headphones but as they are so good I'll make do with an elastic band or two :(
Would have been a 5 Star for the headphones and quality but made it a 3 star due to the misleading advert from Apple. …
- Written by Brian M from Westoning
Best running earbuds on the market
I have shopped on Amazon for nearly a year and tried 3 sets of earbuds from the competition. Got these from the apple shop and the I have shopped on Amazon for nearly a year and tried 3 sets of earbuds from the competition. Got these from the apple shop and they are perfect from day one. They don't fall out like other buds and the band does not bounce. Don't cause ear ache like some others and the sound quality is brilliant unlike my 3rd pair. Noise isolation isn't perfect but like I said in the heading best for running, so noise isn't my main issue. Used for a conference call in an emergency and I was stunned out the clarity during the call.
Just stop messing about and buy a set, and if you do The? Can't say I didn't warn you. …
- Written by Andy S from Gloucester
1 of 1 people found this useful
Not bad but can improvise
The Sound quality of the headphones are amazing. The only thing I am not very happy is when I lie down and use it, the headphones The Sound quality of the headphones are amazing. The only thing I am not very happy is when I lie down and use it, the headphones don't feel as comfy at the back. But over all a decent one. …
- Written by THOMAS K from HONG KONG
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How do these Plantronics BackBeats perform with video playback? any lag ie: lipsync issues?
- Asked by Brandon H from Brisbane
No issues with lip sync that I have noticed. Tested on iPhone, iPad and Panasonic Viera TV.
- Answered by John D
How are these with glasses? Do they cause uncomfortableness? Do they stay in your ear even while wearing glasses?
- Asked by Michael W from Ottawa
I wear Oaklay half jackets when I run with these head phones outdoors. I have no issues. They are I wear Oaklay half jackets when I run with these head phones outdoors. I have no issues. They are very flexible and would accommodate most glasses. …
- Answered by Matthew D from Camarillo
What is the quality of the mic? Does it cancel out background noise when using the mic to make or receive calls?
- Asked by Cynthia S from Lewis Center
Will they work with Apple Watch
- Asked by Jonas L from Richmond Hill
I can confirm first hand that these work just fine with the Apple Watch.
- Answered by Craig C
Are these compatible with the latest version of the Nano?
- Asked by Jodi G from Denver
Yes, these are bluetooth headphones so will work with any device that has bluetooth
- Answered by Alex M