Can I watch now TV movies on Apple TV
- Asked by Aimee B
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I watch now TV movies on Apple TV)
3 Answers from the Community
No, it would appear not.
Now TV channel on the Apple TV is limited to Sports subscription.
If you subscribe to the Movie Pass you can watch using your iOS application (movies no longer stream using Safari). BUT, Mirroring your iOS device on your Apple TV is blocked.
I haven't tried Safari on a MacBook or iMac mirrored on the Apple TV, so perhaps someone can update that.
- Answered by Ali B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you have a now TV account you can use your Ipad safari to AirPlay it
- Answered by Scm H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Peter N from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can i use apple tv with my iMac to stream a movie on television
- Asked by Susan M from Wellesley
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use apple tv with my iMac to stream a movie on television)
is apple tv compatible with a jvc tube television?
- Asked by Jennifer P from Hopewell Junction
- Flag as inappropriate (is apple tv compatible with a jvc tube television?)