If I download a movie on my ipad2, how can I watch it on my tv
If I rent a movie from iTunes using my ipad2, how can I view it on my tv..What device would I need to get?
- Asked by Lucille K from Beverly Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (If I download a movie on my ipad2, how can I watch it on my tv)
- Asked about: Kanex ATV Pro X Cable - AirPlay Mir…
3 Answers from the Community
You would need the Apple Digital AV adapter, and an HDMI cable to connect to the Adapter and the TV. Any apple store would have both these in stock.
- Answered by Geoffrey C from Springfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can also wirelessly stream the video from iPad 2 to your television using only an Apple TV.
- Answered by Fredrick R from Mableton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
By using a "lightening to HDMI" adapter cable or an apple tv, the first one is a direct way but the second device need wifi..
- Answered by Mohammad B from Tempe
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can I connect my IPAD to my TV
- Asked by Gerrilyn S from Kailua
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect my IPAD to my TV)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter