iPhone and hearing aids what is your experience?
- Asked by Joseph C from Pasadena
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone and hearing aids what is your experience?)
2 Answers from the Community
I bought a hearing aid for my right ear as I was hearing garbled voices in that ear, but I don't use that ear for listening to calls anyway. The voices still aren't loud enough. I have lost 80% hearing in my right ear.
- Answered by Martin H from Eastampton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a miracle ear hearing aids. my iPhone 5 can not find it when it performs a search.. what can I do
- Answered by Roslyn S from Avon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is iphone 6 compatible with a phonak hearing aid which uses a mag coil?
- Asked by Andrew C from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (Is iphone 6 compatible with a phonak hearing aid which uses a mag coil?)
Which program takes precedence on iphone 6plus stream? Hearing Aids (Halo i110); mp3 player (audio book); Google Maps or MapQuest. Looking @ purchase,