I am looking for a full size keyboard with the number keys on the side. Does Apple still make thee full size keyboards?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, they do, however, it is wired via USB. The only Apple bluetooth wireless keyboard with a keypad was a white one, before they changed to the aluminum keyboards with the chiclet keys in 2007. It was made from 2003 to 2007. If you want a numberpad on your keyboard you can either get the aluminum USB one Apple currently sells, or go hunt down the old white bluetooth model.
- Answered by Todd L from Provo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I looked myself and I have only found the full size keyboards wired.
- Answered by Norman L from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is this a full size keyboard? are the keys larger and more spaced out than the wireless keyboard that came with my imac?
- Asked by Chad F from Johns Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (is this a full size keyboard? are the keys larger and more spaced out than the wireless keyboard that came with my imac?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with numeric keypad …