I have a variety of iPad cases ranging from slim sleeves to the Otterbox case. Can all of those be used in the tray or do I have to remove the cases?
1 Answer from the Community
The pockets in the tray can accommodate iPads with most protective cases, including the Otterbox Defender case (without the optional clip-on touch screen cover).
- Answered by Huey N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What if you use an Otterbox case?
- Asked by Laura J from Kennesaw
- Flag as inappropriate (What if you use an Otterbox case?)
- Asked about: Sena Wallet Book Case for iPhone 6 …
Do you have to remove your iPad case before using?
- Asked by Abigail A from Smyrna
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to remove your iPad case before using?)
- Asked about: Osmo Game System for iPad