Is an adapter needed to use a device with a lightning cord?
Do I need to get an adapter for the 30 pin cord to work with a lightning cord? Or do the 30 pin cords that come with the PowerSync tray plug in and out - allowing them to be replaced with the lightning cords?
Also, is there any issue having a mix of items syncing at once - some 30 pin and some lightning cords?
Thank you -
- Asked by Becky B from Athens
- Flag as inappropriate (Is an adapter needed to use a device with a lightning cord?)
1 Answer from the Community
If you already have this tray, it is possible to remove some of the 30-pin cables that are included and replace them with Lightning cables of your own. You could also purchase Apple's Lightning to 30-pin adapter. If you have not yet purchased a tray, the Lightning version is now available as well.
- Answered by Scott G from Arlington Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I buy a second lightning adapter
- Asked by Karen F from Pender Island
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a second lightning adapter)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
do I need a lightning adapter for the car charger?
- Asked by Patti G from Southern Pines
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need a lightning adapter for the car charger?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)