Can you sync all of the iPads with one back up setting so they are all the same (basically cloned)?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Using the Apple Configurator (free download from the Mac App Store) you can configure settings on 1 iPad, create a backup of those settings and then apply them to all of the iPads in the cart so they are essentially identical.
- Answered by Hubert N from Park Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will I lose all previously downloaded apps on my iPad if I switch Apple accounts on it?
- Asked by Jonathan K from Katy
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I lose all previously downloaded apps on my iPad if I switch Apple accounts on it?)
- Asked about: iPad
Does it output all game apps?
- Asked by Andrzej R from Carter Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it output all game apps?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter