Changeling power cord to uk 3 pin plug

I have brought the philips DC390/05 on amazon ,it has come with a USA
AC polarized plug power cord.
Will I be able to change this to a uk 3 pin plug or could there be an adapter I could get
To plug the US power cord into ?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Related Questions