What is the maximum wattage that the 220v UK version can control.
I am interested in knowing whether it can safely control a 3000w heater.
1 Answer from the Community
3.1Kw is the maximum, but it will cause problems if there is an initial surge at power up - but a heater rated at 3Kw would be no problem.
- Answered by Raymond O
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can iPad mini do 120v and 220v?
- Asked by Lynda L from Upper Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Can iPad mini do 120v and 220v?)
- Asked about: Kensington International Travel Ada…
No answers yet
will the usb adaptor work in the UK?
- Asked by James C from Santee
- Flag as inappropriate (will the usb adaptor work in the UK?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)