How is the voice quality on mic? I spend a lot of time on the phone and trying to find good quality both mic and headset
2 Answers from the Community
The voice quality is very good on these headphones as long as you don't use them outdoors in wind over 5 mph or so. I work on a tugboat and spend a good amount of time on the phone as well, and have had no negative reports of background noise other than when I step outside to use them. As for sound quality, they are awesome. I compared them to the Beats and Soul headphones and they beat both hands down.
- Answered by Tommy S from Cut Off
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is mediocre, but like all headsets it depends on the external audio. I for one would recommend you try it out in store first.
- Answered by Robert A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Would this be a good quality mic for creating voice overs for use in Final Cut Pro?
- Asked by Morgan B from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this be a good quality mic for creating voice overs for use in Final Cut Pro?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…
Are these good to use for conference calls? Mic quality good?
- Asked by Joan C from Neptune Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these good to use for conference calls? Mic quality good?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo2 On-Ear Headphones - Glo…
whats the best ear bud if you need good mic quality
- Asked by Tamzen W from San Rafael
- Flag as inappropriate (whats the best ear bud if you need good mic quality)
- Asked about: RHA MA600i Noise-Isolating In-Ear H…